How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

Oh yeah, we know a few. Seems the best thing today. Asked a girl at a party one time why she wasn't on BC especial since you are at a blacknwhite party. Her reply, because black men don't like it when you are and if it happens then it happens. Couple months later saw her in a store, big baby bump

Blablablablabla.... its incredible to read so many fantasmagoric/unreal posts!!

To be clear, this "fertile + not on birth control + want to be bred etc" thematic is 99 % of the time a cuckold or male fantasmagory! I'm a BBC slutwife since 2006. I've been attending to hundreds of interracial parties.... I've met several hundreds of black guys, hundreds of girls/wifes like me, i've played with condom and without condom etc... But i've never met anybody who are PLAYING REAL (it means real players, not just lurkers like here or fantasmers like here) who are here for beeing fertilized and have a black baby !!! B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T !!! All the hotwives I know are into this lifestyle because the loves black guys body/dicks/ways of fucking us. All the hotwives i know into this lifestyle are doing it with BBC because of the love of the sexual pleasure, because of our high needs of sex, because our hubbies loves us to be BBC sluts etc... But i've NEVER EVER heard IN REAL LIFE a single of those married ladies telling me "i'm into this because i want to be fertilized and to have a black baby". Bla-bla-bla... STOP!

Yes, i love sex. I love beeing the queen of spades i am. I love beeing known as a huge Sluwife available for all the blacks in my region. But guys, its only SEXUAL. I'm here to have sex, to receive black seed inside all of my holes, but i'm not here to have a black baby!!! So, OF COURSE i'm taking my responsability and i'm under birth control (pills). WTF! Is there any honest ladies on this forum or what. Or only dumb husbands writting their fantasm hidding behing a female/couple nickname.

Pffff... pittyfull. (n)(n)(n)

Blablablablabla.... its incredible to read so many fantasmagoric/unreal posts!!

To be clear, this "fertile + not on birth control + want to be bred etc" thematic is 99 % of the time a cuckold or male fantasmagory! I'm a BBC slutwife since 2006. I've been attending to hundreds of interracial parties.... I've met several hundreds of black guys, hundreds of girls/wifes like me, i've played with condom and without condom etc... But i've never met anybody who are PLAYING REAL (it means real players, not just lurkers like here or fantasmers like here) who are here for beeing fertilized and have a black baby !!! B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T !!! All the hotwives I know are into this lifestyle because the loves black guys body/dicks/ways of fucking us. All the hotwives i know into this lifestyle are doing it with BBC because of the love of the sexual pleasure, because of our high needs of sex, because our hubbies loves us to be BBC sluts etc... But i've NEVER EVER heard IN REAL LIFE a single of those married ladies telling me "i'm into this because i want to be fertilized and to have a black baby". Bla-bla-bla... STOP!

Yes, i love sex. I love beeing the queen of spades i am. I love beeing known as a huge Sluwife available for all the blacks in my region. But guys, its only SEXUAL. I'm here to have sex, to receive black seed inside all of my holes, but i'm not here to have a black baby!!! So, OF COURSE i'm taking my responsability and i'm under birth control (pills). WTF! Is there any honest ladies on this forum or what. Or only dumb husbands writting their fantasm hidding behing a female/couple nickname.

Pffff... pittyfull. (n)(n)(n)
You are correct it’s mainly the husband replied to post

Back