How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

Wife uses a diaphragm for birth control, but only with me!! And I have to wear condoms too.

She is 100% birth control free with her Boss/lover (white, older) hoping she will become pregnant by him. She has never been able to take the pill, got the diaphragm after she started having affairs but has always used it discretionally based on the time of month, who her current Lover was, and her mood at the moment.

A recent change in the parameters of her affair with her Boss/Lover has maybe opened the door for her to re-explore the possibility of an interracial pregnancy which is a long held desire.

CW

Not on birth control but not able to conceive either. Although it is tough to realize being a natural mom will never happen it does have its perks

Wife was told she could never have children during her first marriage, 5 years......less than a year after we met she was pregnant with our ******* and had a very red-faced OB/GYN trying to explain how he was so wrong. She does have a tipped uterus which makes it VERY difficult to get pregnant....but we proved not impossible.

CW

My wife meets her guy alone now......but when we did all meet together he wore a condom...we were new to this....When she met him the very first time alone he talked her out of the condom and even came inside her. She said it was the heat of passion and they were all alone in bed together Now they do that exclusively but she meets him on non high risk times of the month. I kind of want to see that...him cumming inside her. right now I can only imagine seeing the base of his cock pulsating as he cums deep in her. Planting his seed deep as she holds him lovingly. But I do love that it happens in his bed all alone with her.

My wife is fertile and on no B.C. I am working on her to become a hotwife.

When we first had sex I figured she was on B.C. and came inside of her. Later that day she told me she was not on anything and that all her past partners had used condoms.

I am pretty sure that once I do get her fully into the lifestyle, as long as I dont mention protection she'll take creampies.

We already have 2 *******, and I am fixed.

Back