How many of u seat in a corner n watch her get fck

I been w some couples a lot fun for me but i always wanted to knw what do u feel to watch ur wife or gf being stretch out?
Well it hasn't been sitting in the corner for many years since she has sex with her bulls in lots of places. Indoors and outdoors too. Often at hotels and parties in other houses. When I do get to observe its almost always a huge sexual turn on to watch susan in action. Total sexual abandon and such slutty behavior. Who would have thought were we not a witness.

So far we had 3 weekend-dates (5 nights) with her now regular BBC lover.
I participated only few times for some 10-20 minutes, for I could not last longer ...
Our guy is very special, as he fucks my wife literally for hours, with only short pee-brakes ...
During this time I'm kissing my wife, handling over the lubricant and also taking pics and movies ... (I still haven't posted any :( )
We do it bareback.
On our last event, he filled her up few times, so I had to fuck her cream-pied pussy.
Very sloppy but arousing too :)

I participated only few times for some 10-20 minutes, for I could not last longer ...
Our guy is very special, as he fucks my wife literally for hours, with only short pee-brakes ...
During this time I'm kissing my wife, handling over the lubricant and also taking pics and movies ... (I still haven't posted any :( )
We do it bareback.
On our last event, he filled her up few times, so I had to fuck her cream-pied pussy.
That's great. b4de918c-f248-433a-b529-a099ca1b15f0.jpg

Oh I've sat in the corner and watched her sucking cock, being fingered, fisted and of course being fucked. I love it.

I get the shakes from the excitement of seeing what is being doing to my wonderful @cuckholdslut

I love watching her get pounded. However, I do not just sit and watch. I get up and move around for different views.

Most of the time I do not get to watch because I am at work. Then she tells me about it when I get home.
I never had any1 get up n walk around i had sm take pics n vid

We do it bareback.
you lucky cucky shes getting what she deserves you should share some the filling she has gone it will be nice to see her loose holes

If the guy she is fucking will allow me to watch, then yes I will watch. She used to have one guy that would make me sleep in the basement while he slept with my wife in our bed. There was even one night when my wife invited another women over to play with them, I could hear it all but not watch. The best part was the next morning when they were getting ready to leave, the guy looked at me and said to bad you have never or never will know what its like to be with two women, yet your wife arranged it for me. Then, a few months later he came over and we were talking, he let me know that my wife arranged a couple more threesomes with him and each time was with a different woman.

Now, I have watched my wife with another couple and it was hot as hell, but the guy was white. I would really like to see my wife share a black cock with a white woman that would be an extreme turnon.

Back