How many husbands sleep on the couch?

I have slept on the couch so that my wife and her Bull could have our bed together. Am I the only husband to do this?
Absolutely no!!! I enjoyed to participate but, she had a guy so big I was shocked wen seeing it the first time. She ordered me to go sleep in another room. It became a rule when he’s fucking her and I could see the enjoyment in her eyes the next day. It gave me satisfaction just to see how hard she fucked this guy. Her pussie was out of service for the next three or four days. I had to settle for one of her special bjs.

This is completely normal for many Cuckold couples. I sleep in the spare bedroom right beside our main bedroom when her bull is spending the entire night. Most often though I don't get much sleep from listening to them go at it. The headboard is always kept right up against the wall.

Ever since my nephew moved in to live with me, my cuck's been sleeping in what used to be the nursery next to our master bedroom. Was initially because my second oldest was still a toddler at the time, so that way cucky could take care of her through the night. But it's ended up becoming our normal now even after we moved my d*aughter into her own room. I even had a vent installed through the wall that can only be closed from the master's side so he's able to hear everything that goes on and doesn't feel left out since he's no longer allowed to watch us or participate except on special occasions.

Ever since my nephew moved in to live with me, my cuck's been sleeping in what used to be the nursery next to our master bedroom. Was initially because my second oldest was still a toddler at the time, so that way cucky could take care of her through the night. But it's ended up becoming our normal now even after we moved my d*aughter into her own room. I even had a vent installed through the wall that can only be closed from the master's side so he's able to hear everything that goes on and doesn't feel left out since he's no longer allowed to watch us or participate except on special occasions.
Very thoughtful to let him participate by listening.

When a black bull wants to spend the night with my wife I sleep on a mattress on the floor while they take the bed. It is deep cuckold bliss when you're woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of the man fucking your wife, the bed creaks, my wife groans and gasps, the man grunts, you hear him slap her bottom..heaven🙂

Back