How many husbands maintain their alpha status?

I don't use or follow other people's rating's. I go my own way. You respect me, I respect you. You don't bother me, I don't bother you. You don't prejudge me, I don't prejudge you. You like me, I don't care, You don't like me I don't care. Best to remain on an even keel at all times for clear thinking. I never hate anyone, because HATE is a useless emotion that clouds clear thinking and calculated action. Hate will spoil the aim if you have to ******* your enemy. This is precisely why you should "love" your enemy. And the most basic form of "love" is to simply NOT HATE. Very important to remember that.

"How many husbands maintain their alpha status?"

One that do NOT become cuckolds. Period.

A man who allows - directly or indirectly - his wife to have sex with other men IS a cuckold. Period. A cuckold is not an alpha male of any variety. Also, period.

It's also interesting because this lifestyle raises some serious questions that are always ignored.

Don't get me wrong im not judgmental at all I completely understand the variety of sexual preferences there are.

Some husbands are here because the have some serious self image problems or other mental health concerns. I've seen some wives destroy their husbands lives instead of helping him build himself up.
I agree completely , Iam alpha male and akways be , yes me snd wife had 3 sones mmf , but I am not a guy to be hulmulated or
say I have small covk ( oh course I am hung ) but I pick the guy who we play with and she say yes or no! We not played since covid but dam we both horney for big cock any color lol

My husband is extremely alpha outside of the bedroom. From our personal life to his professional life he is extremely intelligent and alpha. Hell he's 6'7" everyone views him as an alpha and he fits it well. For him the cuckolding is a release from that life. It's a reprieve from having to make decisions and be the one to take care of everyone and the kinkier the better. I don't view him any differently for it either.
That seems to be something that vanilla people and beginning cucks have trouble with at first, the notion of it being basically roleplay that's limited to the bedroom. Once playtime is over everyone goes back to their regular life.

I can switch roles depending on the other partners involved. I have to feel the situation out and see what role will provide the most stimulation for everyone involved. But when my wife cut me out and cuckolded me with black men,and not including me,I went full Alpha on her ass. I cuckolded her right back with as many married white wives mothers,and grandmothers I could get my dick into. The jealous bitch didn't take that very well. I made her pay for cuckolding me. At the end of the day, I am the man of my house, I am the one who was sharing the pussy,they were the guest in my home and my wife's pussy.

Back