How many hubbies cross dress

But why do we do it?
That is an interesting question and one that I am willing to hypothesize about and start the discussion. It is rare that I see transvestites dress in granny panties, casual clothing, and subdued makeup, so I think it is safe to say that it is different than being a female transexual. They have fetishized the clothing itself and identified lacy and revealing feminine clothing with sexuality. Many transvestites talk about dressing up and masturbating without going in public or appearing in front of their sexual partners, although many add public humiliation and appearances to their sexual stimulation at a later point, so I will stick to my original statement that it starts with identifying sexuality with female clothing and particularly female clothing designed to be attractive to other people. But there must be something more, since they choose clothing that IS sexually provocative as opposed to wearing pink tshirts and sweats. They must hope in some way that they will take on an aspect of the female that inspires them. In this forum in particular, they desire to be seen by Black men as sexually desirable and hope that they might be exposed to them and become sexual objects for Black male lust, which is the culmination of their fantasies. Feel free to respond and nuance my hypothesis from your experience.

I agree with everything you say. However I see two main reasons for my behaviour and desires. I try to be an attractive female. I want men to want me, particularly black men. I want to be a female, taken advantage of by men. I also want women to look on me as weak, inadequate and pathetic. I want to be desired as a woman, I want to be cucked, I want to be humiliated. I hope to eventually go out in public, to clubs. I don't wan to be ,mistaken for a female, I want people to know I am a man dressing up as a woman..

That is an interesting question and one that I am willing to hypothesize about and start the discussion. It is rare that I see transvestites dress in granny panties, casual clothing, and subdued makeup, so I think it is safe to say that it is different than being a female transexual. They have fetishized the clothing itself and identified lacy and revealing feminine clothing with sexuality. Many transvestites talk about dressing up and masturbating without going in public or appearing in front of their sexual partners, although many add public humiliation and appearances to their sexual stimulation at a later point, so I will stick to my original statement that it starts with identifying sexuality with female clothing and particularly female clothing designed to be attractive to other people. But there must be something more, since they choose clothing that IS sexually provocative as opposed to wearing pink tshirts and sweats. They must hope in some way that they will take on an aspect of the female that inspires them. In this forum in particular, they desire to be seen by Black men as sexually desirable and hope that they might be exposed to them and become sexual objects for Black male lust, which is the culmination of their fantasies. Feel free to respond and nuance my hypothesis from your experience.
I agree, when I started crossdressing in my teens, it was probably more experimentation although I had quite effeminate fearures and naturally hairless body, but as time went on woman just didn't find me attractive, I was told I was very pretty for a boy on many occassions. Plus I realised that men found me attractive even in everyday clothes. So when I started letting men see me in panties or fishnets or some other frilly outfit, I got addicted to the attention and how much someone finally sexually desired me, and so I just ran with it. Having men buy me gifts, outfits, heels for me to wear for them just made me feel a million dollars. I don't pull of that look at all in my mid 50's, but if I were to wear something even now, especially when i'm masturbating in front of the mirror, I still get that high, thinking back about how desirable I was in my youth, and how those gents couldn't get enough of me.

Back