How many hubbies cross dress

View attachment 2950358
Hubby dresses up to serve :)
Your pics are always so sexy. Do you take anything to enhance the femininity or is this just your natural inner sissy? I find it attractive that alot of these pics are with the knees together, self-consciously embarrassed with what is between them. Would enjoy hearign about some of your adventures, have you tried dressing in public or is this only for your private experiences? Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more.

Your pics are always so sexy. Do you take anything to enhance the femininity or is this just your natural inner sissy? I find it attractive that alot of these pics are with the knees together, self-consciously embarrassed with what is between them. Would enjoy hearign about some of your adventures, have you tried dressing in public or is this only for your private experiences? Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more.
Thanks for looking. I’m glad you like the pics. I have dressed since I was a teenager but not in public. It’s just been for private sexy fun.

How many hubbies on here cross dress when their bull is present. My wife always made me her panties towards the end it felt good! The bull and my wife
My Hotwife always makes me dress and serve her and her Bull and she likes me to be as feminine as possible and she likes me as her sissy maid it’s a real honour to be her cuckold I’m so happy

Attachments

• 17D2E924-8FA3-448F-865C-7FFB4E1B11F5.jpeg
    17D2E924-8FA3-448F-865C-7FFB4E1B11F5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • 951417D9-E1D8-4FD5-9FF6-421DD0064EF7.jpeg
    951417D9-E1D8-4FD5-9FF6-421DD0064EF7.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 114
  • 61FB31D8-121B-4F1C-8A42-09B095276E12.jpeg
    61FB31D8-121B-4F1C-8A42-09B095276E12.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 143
My Hotwife always makes me dress and serve her and her Bull and she likes me to be as feminine as possible and she likes me as her sissy maid it’s a real honour to be her cuckold I’m so happy
its really nice to hear that you've found your true place in the world with a wonderful Mistress. xxx good luck.

Great legs. Would like to see them with the skirt hiked up to show off panties & bum. Do you go ut often dressed? Did anyone notice you you in the pic where it looks like you were out in a public park? Thanks for sharing.
I try to as much as possible,although being married i don't as much as i would like to. Yes there were several people who saw me when i was at that park. It's pretty secluded, out in the rural area. 4 guys were playing that frisbee golf game thing..they saw me and i got quite the looks. A couple had had a few chuckles seeing me, but the girl turned to look back at me and smiled big. Had a wonderful time with one of the black fisherman came up to the dock in his boat.

I've always been envious of women for being able to wear the pretty clothes they wear. I've been trying on panties and skirts and hosiery since very young. I wish it was acceptable in todays society for people to wear what they are most comfortable in and for me it's clothes normally considered to be womens clothes.

Back