How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

Both of my exs did turn on atleast one girlfriend to having atleast one good black man on the side to fuck them. One was dating and in a relationship and got fucked on the side when she was frustrated once with her boyfriend and kept fucking her black friend even after she married her bf but never told him.

The other was already married and unhappy and not satisfied sexually and thought about it and decided to be open to the next attractive black man that hit on her which one did at a bar one night when she was out with friends.

She told my fiancee they talked and xchanged numbers , went on a date or two and then she had the best sex she had ever had with him. So he saved her marriage and she eventually confessed to her husband of her affair and how much it helped their marriage and was going to continue having sex with him but wanted him to know the why she did it, what it did for them and he doesn't like it but he accepts she has a lover and she has even invited him over for dinner so they could meet and integrated him to some degree into their life with him coming over when her husband was gone or at work for sex until her husband would be comfortable with them having sex when he was at home in some place that wouldnt cause a scene. I dont know how it progressed , as my exfiancee and i broke ties in 2016

my wife was brought to the migrant integration center to work as a volunteer by her friend, for 6 years the number of their acquaintances and girlfriends increases every time, often I invite one of the husbands of my wife’s next friend to go fishing, or to a bar or to some sports match so that the girls can better treat his wife and gradually by talking I bring him to understand the joy of the life of a cuckold ... as it turned out, many husbands dream about it but are afraid to confess to their wives! we introduced my friend’s wife into the topic after he confessed his fantasies to me at a birthday party, and his wife told mine how tired she was of his small penis and the fact that sex ceased to give her pleasure, as he gained excess weight! it was a lot of fun to push their foreheads together and make them admit that their fantasies coincide

my wife was brought to the migrant integration center to work as a volunteer by her friend, for 6 years the number of their acquaintances and girlfriends increases every time, often I invite one of the husbands of my wife’s next friend to go fishing, or to a bar or to some sports match so that the girls can better treat his wife and gradually by talking I bring him to understand the joy of the life of a cuckold ... as it turned out, many husbands dream about it but are afraid to confess to their wives! we introduced my friend’s wife into the topic after he confessed his fantasies to me at a birthday party, and his wife told mine how tired she was of his small penis and the fact that sex ceased to give her pleasure, as he gained excess weight! it was a lot of fun to push their foreheads together and make them admit that their fantasies coincide
To your knowledge, do all the wives or other girls who volunteer at the migrant center, get involved sexually with the black migrants.. I've beard that not all of them do but its most expected. I've also heard that some hold out for a long time but then a girl like that finally submits to a black guy, they are the type that turn out to like even more than any of the others and make up for lost times..

To your knowledge, do all the wives or other girls who volunteer at the migrant center, get involved sexually with the black migrants.. I've beard that not all of them do but its most expected. I've also heard that some hold out for a long time but then a girl like that finally submits to a black guy, they are the type that turn out to like even more than any of the others and make up for lost times..
Of course, those who remain faithful the longest. hubby are considered the sweetest ... But as you understand, the pressure is on her and from her girlfriends, women do not like it when someone pretends to be a sissy, while they succumbed to temptation, we feel sin only when a righteous man appears next to us, and we begin to hate, not those who inclined us to sin, but those who could refrain from sin! approximately the same thing happens with those husbands who, having learned what their wives are doing, refuse to accept the new reality and file for divorce! sooner or later, women, having learned that such a man has a new girlfriend, or even a new wife, do everything possible
And the impossible to incline her to the path of sin as well,

This is about hubbies ex wife , we had to go back to the UK for hubbies mom’s funeral, in the church was his ex , she was extremely pleasant and pleased to see hubby and meet me to the point of inviting us to a pub days later.
The pub was busy , she greeted us with kisses , drinks followed and lots of chat , she brought up the divorce bu didn’t regret the decision actually she was happy with her new life now .
As we chatted in walked an older black man who came straight up to our table , he smiled and introduced himself sat down and kissed her , in shock hubby looked confused and surprised, we all got on well together.
later in the hotel hubby and I spoke about our meet up he was confused as he explained that she was very racist during the marriage, punching him I laughed saying shes now like me loving black cock .
The next day they called to see us and invited us to there house for dinner on Saturday.
We arrived around 7 , she was dressed in a tight one piece showing every curve and obviously had no underwear on , he wore tight pants showing one huge bulge. Dinner was lovely then retired to the lounge for drinks , he put on music and they danced ,she could move with him it was erotic that got me a little wet , then there was a knock at the door in walked three black men , I was now excited and hubby was smiling.
she came over to me , now let’s give my ex a show.

Back