How many hot wives introduced a friend to BBC lifestyle?

Shopping for underwear while I was in the UK came across an erotic shop , trying some with the help of the assistant, a lady of around 50 , I happened to ask for signature panties she came out with panties with , I love black cock and black only , as I bourght them she inquired if I dated black men , we started to chat and I found out she had always wanted to try black cock but never had the nerve .
Taking her phone number I told her I would get her a date with one , but they do expect sex , smiling I left her .

My wife worked with some younger girls that were always talking about BBC and how huge some of the ones they have sucked/fucked were. She finally told them I fantasize about seeing her with BBC. They have been encouraging her ever since.
And she make the step?

We lived next door to a young couple they built a beautiful pool , but they were going through bad times ending with the husband leaving her , I spent lots of time and she enjoyed our company plus joined us for dinners when my black bull Jim and his family were there , it wasn’t long before she became suspicious maybe due to Jim’s keen eye for me .
One evening as we drank some cocktails she asked about Jim so I had to admit my love for black men , explaining our arrangements she became very interested and asked lots of questions about cock size and the feeling of having a black man making love .
Talking it over with Steve one night we decided to ask if we could hold a pool party and invite Jim and his friend to attend , she was not sure at first but when I explained that it was only going to be me and the two men she agreed feeling a little relaxed as it was just us .
The pool party was organised , Jim’s family was visiting family in Melbourne so he was free on the Saturday, they arrived at 10 am arms full of wine , Jim kissed me then introduced Mal to Janet , as we got used to each other Janet suggested we move to the back yard and enjoy her pool , showing the men a bedroom to change and we used the main bedroom to get our bikini on , Janet’s was very revealing exposing a very full body , even Jim’s eyes popped out of his head , moor drinks flowed and Mal moved on Janet , he stroked her shoulders and felt her ass then there lips met and his tongue went down her throat , Jim dropped his trunks and jumped in the pool taking me with him , ripping my bikini off we embraced , as we played I noticed Janet enjoying Mel , Jim and I rested on the edge watching Mel take full advantage of Janet , she dropped to her knees taking hold of his huge cock and devouring every inch , my neighbour was now a bbc lover.
During the week Janet came around and thanked me for the whole experience telling me Mel was going to call around a couple of evenings a week.

We lived next door to a young couple they built a beautiful pool , but they were going through bad times ending with the husband leaving her , I spent lots of time and she enjoyed our company plus joined us for dinners when my black bull Jim and his family were there , it wasn’t long before she became suspicious maybe due to Jim’s keen eye for me .
One evening as we drank some cocktails she asked about Jim so I had to admit my love for black men , explaining our arrangements she became very interested and asked lots of questions about cock size and the feeling of having a black man making love .
Talking it over with Steve one night we decided to ask if we could hold a pool party and invite Jim and his friend to attend , she was not sure at first but when I explained that it was only going to be me and the two men she agreed feeling a little relaxed as it was just us .
The pool party was organised , Jim’s family was visiting family in Melbourne so he was free on the Saturday, they arrived at 10 am arms full of wine , Jim kissed me then introduced Mal to Janet , as we got used to each other Janet suggested we move to the back yard and enjoy her pool , showing the men a bedroom to change and we used the main bedroom to get our bikini on , Janet’s was very revealing exposing a very full body , even Jim’s eyes popped out of his head , moor drinks flowed and Mal moved on Janet , he stroked her shoulders and felt her ass then there lips met and his tongue went down her throat , Jim dropped his trunks and jumped in the pool taking me with him , ripping my bikini off we embraced , as we played I noticed Janet enjoying Mel , Jim and I rested on the edge watching Mel take full advantage of Janet , she dropped to her knees taking hold of his huge cock and devouring every inch , my neighbour was now a bbc lover.
During the week Janet came around and thanked me for the whole experience telling me Mel was going to call around a couple of evenings a week.
Did Janet have other BBC after that?

That's cool! Has Jim also fucked Janet?
Have to be totally honest, but yes , one very drunken night I allowed jim to fuck her , , Janet was messing around after a swim , we all ended up naked and we went inside for another ******* , Jim being his usual randy self wih me encouraged janet to join in , one thing led to another and Jim , offered her his cock , sucking it became so hot I encouraged her to get on all fours and Jim couldn resist but fuck her , so we actually shared Jim for several months .

Have to be totally honest, but yes , one very drunken night I allowed jim to fuck her , , Janet was messing around after a swim , we all ended up naked and we went inside for another ******* , Jim being his usual randy self wih me encouraged janet to join in , one thing led to another and Jim , offered her his cock , sucking it became so hot I encouraged her to get on all fours and Jim couldn resist but fuck her , so we actually shared Jim for several months .
That's so hot! How many BBCs have you two fucked together?

Back