How many guys like to sit passively and watch wife fuck dildo or bbc?

pvak74

Male
i have found that I love being passive and watching my wife fuck her bbc dildo while I sit back and jack off. I’m so turned on I usually just beat my meat to her taking 9 inches of thick bbc dildo. Not sure if she like it as much as me but I’ve actually come to prefer sex like this. She gets what she needs and I get what I need. We are both sexually satisfied this way and for me the pressure is off. Don’t have to worry about staying hard, cumming prematurely, etc. She gets the stretching she needs. Sometimes if I’m lucky she will slowly handjob and kiss me at the same time. I am so turned on I usually bust a nut rather quickly.

Get her a bigger one and train her to only get off with black and your dick wont hit the spots that bbc can it will dramatically increase the dynamic of cuckolding in my opinion but each to their own.

.....It took me over 5 years to convince my wife to let me watch as she masturbated herself to orgasm ... five frik'n years. I love watching a woman masturbate to orgasm; one of the biggest turn-ons for me. My wife goes through the whole gambit of orgasmic signs when she cums ... flush skin, dilating eyes, erect nipples, shaking, heavy fluid discretion, curling toes, quickened breath ... the works. I don't see all that when I'm busy pleasing her, but I do when I'm sitting and watching her work herself off.
....Sometimes, when we're driving home at night from a concert or vacation, etc, she'll lay with her head in my lap, panties off & legs spread wide, and I'll finger her until she cums. Usually takes less than 5 minutes. I'll usually do this 3-4 times for her, each time, as she orgasms, I dip my fingers deep into her hot, flooding pussy, capture some fluid, and she and I take turns licking & sucking my fingers clean. It sometimes can get interesting, especially if we pass an 18-wheeler and the driver looks down and see's my wife's clean shaven pussy so widely displayed. Had many a truck driver honk the horn as we go by and flash the lights as we pull back in lane. Its awesome!

Back