How many girls or guys did you fucked with

Before we got married, but after we started in the cuckolding lifestyle, my wife gave me a jar with all the names of guys she fucked listed on slips of paper inside the jar. She would then have me take a slip of paper out and read her the name...and then she would recount how many times she fucked him, where she fucked him, how hung he was, whether he used a condom, and if she would fuck him again. It was incredibly arousing to hear her stories of all of these guys (there were probably 50-60 names)...since then, she has remembered at least 10 other guys who were not in the jar plus she has fucked a couple more while we have been married. I would imagine she is approaching 70-75 guys at 35 years of age. I am very lucky to have this slutty of a woman for my wife!!!

Absolutely no idea. We were in the swinging lifestyle over twenty years. Belonged to both groups in our area so we attended two party's a month. Being me i also had adds running in several publications. Doing all male groups. In a three year period i did eleven bachelor bashes with seven to eighteen guys . Five of them all black six white or mixed with Hispanic and few Orientals. In my youth i kept a diary that kind of went by the way as i got older. Stopped that before i got married. Wrote some rough journals over the years my husbands idea. To come up with exact number no way.

Before we got married, but after we started in the cuckolding lifestyle, my wife gave me a jar with all the names of guys she fucked listed on slips of paper inside the jar. She would then have me take a slip of paper out and read her the name...and then she would recount how many times she fucked him, where she fucked him, how hung he was, whether he used a condom, and if she would fuck him again. It was incredibly arousing to hear her stories of all of these guys (there were probably 50-60 names)...since then, she has remembered at least 10 other guys who were not in the jar plus she has fucked a couple more while we have been married. I would imagine she is approaching 70-75 guys at 35 years of age. I am very lucky to have this slutty of a woman for my wife!!!
this is hot...i did something similar. gave tim a list of names, and he would ask what i did with each guy. it wasn't a full list, just those guys i saw multiple times. a few even sent emails, tim read some of those. another thing like this was i contacted some old fucks and asked if they would tell tim from there side. not many guys did, but a few did, that was a turnon too. cindi

I have no idea, I lost count after going out with 17 men, most of them Latinos like me, 2 black guys I would have liked to have more and about 4 white men, but I can say that they have not been less than 25, the majority among my 17 and 28 years

Seeing these body counts, makes me think 🤔did I really miss much🤷🏼‍♀️!?!?
My count is only 3..
1. Persian
2. Central American
3. Black
My pussy is precious and she picks who she wants to eat and if he isn't a big one than she doesn't even get hungry..
She's now being fed very well, and when ever she wants it, she gets it, too me that's a better deal than a 200+ body count..

I would say less than 100 more than 80. I think the split would be 40% Black, 30% Latina, 25% White, 5% other. First vaginal sex was senior year of high school. Been fucking ever since. I'm 56 now. Could have had a higher number. However I never fucked every female that wanted to fuck me. 😉

So hot

Hmmm... Generally speaking wouldn't prevent me from being # 301 😉. It would absolutely depend on what type of person she was. How many people a person has fucked is only part of what defines them. I certainly would rather not be in a relationship with someone with that many notches on her garter belt. However I don't think it would be an absolute deal breaker either. This reply was made before I had an opportunity to watch the whole video. Will get round to it when I can.

Hmmm... Generally speaking wouldn't prevent me from being # 301 😉. It would absolutely depend on what type of person she was. How many people a person has fucked is only part of what defines them. I certainly would rather not be in a relationship with someone with that many notches on her garter belt. However I don't think it would be an absolute deal breaker either. This reply was made before I had an opportunity to watch the whole video. Will get round to it when I can.
Just finished the video. The female portrayed is certainly fuckable. She doesn't look, sound, or act like a woman who I would hold her number against her.

Last edited:
I’ve fucked over 100 women, most white, a few Asians, 3 half black half white, 1 black, a Mexican and even a Jewish girl lol…All the girls I got blacked were white and that’s probably around 10, all but one was an actual girlfriend of mine. They took a little convincing but most would give in eventually.

Back