How many feel like they are a fuck toy for Black Males?

I feel like black males are the ones being used. They love our gifts, but they don’t love us. They want bbc, but marry white.
Exactly. A white friend of mine that's a woman told me that. Most white wives have that mindset.

No one gets used as a toy unless they want to be ... That's like saying poor black guys, Whites just want a BIG BLACK COCK to fuck and fill them. Or saying Poor whites they have to get their holes used by Hung Blacks who just need to nut. From a white point of view .. There is something so fucking hot about living a regular straight upstanding white life and all that goes with it .. and on some weekends you know this black dude -s are going to degrade you , use you , tell you your so worthless you should be glad a brotha is willing to blow his nut in you . It takes two to make a phone call and arrange it . It takes two , 3 or more sometimes , to meet at a motel or hotel . It takes at least two to have sex

No one gets used as a toy unless they want to be ... That's like saying poor black guys, Whites just want a BIG BLACK COCK to fuck and fill them. Or saying Poor whites they have to get their holes used by Hung Blacks who just need to nut. From a white point of view .. There is something so fucking hot about living a regular straight upstanding white life and all that goes with it .. and on some weekends you know this black dude -s are going to degrade to , use you , tell you your so worthless you should be glad a brotha is willing to blow his nut in you . It take two to make a phone call and arrange it . It takes two , 3 or more sometimes , to meet at a motel or hotel . It takes at least two to have sex
Mmmm agree

I feel like black males are the ones being used. They love our gifts, but they don’t love us. They want bbc, but marry white.
Some of us don't necessarily have a preference, like me, I have been with black men before I got married just happened to marry a white guy. If the black men would have asked I would have been married to him.

My wife was fucking this group of black men early on in our marriage. A few of the black girls my wife worked with knew she was being used by black men. The wife and I were out one night and we ran into the black girls. When my wife went to the bathroom one of the girls asked me if I enjoyed knowing that my wife is a fuck toy for a group of black guys? They said your wife is young and those men are turning your wife into nothing but a black mans sperm receptacle and she loves everything they do to her. You come and pick her up after she has been used and abused by a bunch of black men and your ok with it? Hell white boy those NI$$@RS get your wife high, they fuck every hole she has and pump their cum in her so you can suck it out. It was humiliating and hot that they were talking to me about my BBC slut wife.

Back