How many cucks participate like this with wife and bull

Mid 50s couple here, not into cuck but we do enjoy mfm with a long term friend, many many times with him.
No humiliation at all, we take turns with her and we all have a great time.
We don't use rubbers and we both cum in her.
Him and or I have no problem kissing her after she kisses other guy, she loves to kiss us back and forth. We both have kissed her after she's swallowed a load, not right after but a min or two later no problem, yes I can taste it.
We've both gone down on her after one or both of us has cum in her, she wipes off so it's not all over her down there but it's there for sure, we do it because she likes it.
My absolute favorite is watching them get it on till he unloads, I mount her and start while she cleans his dick with her mouth then we kiss while we fuck, nothing more exciting for her and me.

My wife and I have been in a cuckold relationship for 11 years now. She ONLY hooks up with black guys. She has been with three in that period of time but she is more of the relationship type. She likes meeting her bull at his apartment and getting fucked there, or going to his place after work and sucking his cock and coming home to me. I get to watch just about every other weekend. Sometimes more and I love cleaning up!!
Wow 3 bulls in 11 yrs lucky for you guys being able to find long term BBC bull. We can't find any to last more then 6 months before the lose interest n into next couple

Back