How many cucks like sph?

Humiliation of the white cuck is essential for this lifestyle. SPH is just one more aspect that keeps the white cuck in its place and in servitude to its wife and Black Master.

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
Unfortunately, not a single female reply. Yes, lots of us are humiliation junkies and females sometimes humor us and partake in our fetish. But women generally just find our small dicks boring, not even worth the trouble of making fun of.

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
I have a pretty respectable cock (just under 7”) but I wish it was smaller, tiny even. I sometimes go limp right in the middle of fucking. (Well, I used to before I went pussy free.) when I don’t go limp prematurely I cum prematurely. My wife cut me off out of frustration. I’ve been pussy free for six years now. I sometimes get to worship her ass while using her favorite toy in her pussy. She always asks me to explain to her why I’m using toys instead of my dick. I think it increases my humiliation when she makes me tell her. It would be so much more humiliating if she could ridicule my tiny dick too (if I had one)

Love that

Attachments

• 20220428_143737.jpg
    20220428_143737.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 17
Easiest (smoothest) way to enter the lifestyle
You think it is the best way to enter the lifestyle? I had a vasectomy right after we had our ******* like I think I should have, and she was at that time to be only black bred if you asked me. I later ended up with a serious case of ED and she has not been fucked for more years than I can recall and would love to see if she can take a BBC balls deep and help influence all the females in our family and that includes the female relatives to go black and hopefully get black bred.

Love that
mine is so tinny and worthless it cannot even get into a pussy if I gave it all I had. I did the right thing back when it was working and would get hard and had a vasectomy right after our ******* was born. My wife should have started to get black bred back then as she had plenty of fertile years left but she was such a prude, shy, self-conscious and religious but she was built to be a black man's breeding sow!! I tried to get her black bred but the guy that was going to help make that happen screwed me over. I wonder if she can take a BBC balls deep it would be so hot to see and then to eat her cream pie and clean up every one if allowed!!

Back