How many cucks like sph?

I love it when my wife holds my little one but only with one finger and thumb and tells me its like a babys one I have or a toddlers one this make it swell and also says a lot of younger guys are bigger that me . this I know then she stops and I take over as shes fed up after a few minutes I all ways cum in toilet paper as the only place for my cum is down the toilet and down the drains . below is a picture of my useless little dick
OMG!!!!! 😳
I actually really like that dicklette, but no woman is ever going to want that!!!!

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
I love it. In fact our cuckolding started with SPH first. Moved to me wearing panties and cuckolding later

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
I love it when a woman tells me how little my dick is compared to the big giant Dominic BBC

We do these humiliation events . We invite a few cucks . Must be caged . There is a cuck corner. They only come out of it to clean up creampies or bring towels and supplies. Then at the end of the night they all line up to be humiliated by all the ladies. *******.
We would like to organize a similar event here in Italy. An event for couples and bulls, husbands have to be strictly caged and bulls can fuck any wife. So, give us practical advice. Was it difficult to organize?

I consider it my duty to display my tiny dicklet (Max. 1.5" erect) to whoever, whenever, and wherever my wife directs me to. A useless dick like mine is why I am a sissy cuckold and I am proud to be called one. When my shame is on display, there is no doubt why my wife has other "Real" men fuck and breed her.

Attachments

• Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 27
Back