How many cucks like sph?

We do these humiliation events . We invite a few cucks . Must be caged . There is a cuck corner. They only come out of it to clean up creampies or bring towels and supplies. Then at the end of the night they all line up to be humiliated by all the ladies. *******.
Oh please expand this, I must know

Me personally I love it. Always have my wife tease me about my cock size. She will usually jerk me off while telling me to “make that little dick cum”. She usually will stroke me with two or three fingers asking me if I love her handjobs on the little cock. I usually bust a nut rather quickly when she talks like this. How many other cucks like this talk. I believe this talk is a must if you want your girl to cuck you.
yes me also

Attachments

• 20210116_030744.jpg
    20210116_030744.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
I love it alot!

I recently I discovered that my wife is sometimes
giving me handjobs in a different way than before by using just a few fingers. It’s one of the really good ways to SPH without being verbal. I don’t know if it’s intentional or if it’s all just in my head. Anyway it’s really hot and I get off way faster.

/He

R8D_apyR9XWdK0eJyyriioDEfsxluenQmUrw7ni_Osfy79q6xEx6qEvIZjxr2ZNN9V0QX4F8oMU5BrjRLheqKk3MG_VApgT5bDU0AcvX1H2ALR-KTj4Rrn3AySpuOnRw0kweaXPGWYXbpLibGlsbJ0Fv-goXAw

182392335.gif
Oh yes, it emphasises the smallness of white dicklets and makes it all the more humiliating

I love it alot!

I recently I discovered that my wife is sometimes
giving me handjobs in a different way than before by using just a few fingers. It’s one of the really good ways to SPH without being verbal. I don’t know if it’s intentional or if it’s all just in my head. Anyway it’s really hot and I get off way faster.

/He

R8D_apyR9XWdK0eJyyriioDEfsxluenQmUrw7ni_Osfy79q6xEx6qEvIZjxr2ZNN9V0QX4F8oMU5BrjRLheqKk3MG_VApgT5bDU0AcvX1H2ALR-KTj4Rrn3AySpuOnRw0kweaXPGWYXbpLibGlsbJ0Fv-goXAw

182392335.gif
Very nice

I love when one woman kind of teases me about being so small which I think is why she does not do it often. It is true however and she knows it's true so she will once and a while throw out some truth at me. I wish she would let me cum from it and then tell me I should eat my load. I would be content with this being my sex life but only because it is her doing it.

Well I am not a cuck because I am not married but I love sph.
I have a dickliet that gets to 4.5 fully erect and I cum in 20 seconds if I am already hard
same here. 4inch dick and premature ejaculator.
Im gonna be brutally honest, for males like us theres 2 options live with no sex or take hormones and get a rich sexual life with guys, preferably black. I think its a no brainer.

Back