How many cucks like cleaning up their wifes/girlfriends pussy after bbc drops thei load?

I've never done this because I can't seem to find a woman who wants to do the IR thing. I'd like too, though, but I also wouldn't mind if a few black babies came from my woman. It's her choice.- Charles

It surprises me that you haven't found a white woman who is into interracial. I believe that many white females dream of having sex with a black male.

3_47.jpg

Love it, look forward to it. Especially right after her lover cums and clean him as well...if you have not done it you are missing out on your reward for letting her have BBC.
That sounds amazing. I can not wait. Did you have problems with the taste at first? Is it about being submissive or humiliation or both? It would be both those for me I think.

My wife has never fucked another guy but I have occasionally cleaned my wife after I have cummed in her. I would say it’s not my favorite thing to do but I’m not totally adverse to it either. She loves when I go down on her after I use the bbc dildos or even when I cum in her. How many cuck here have cleaned up bbc porridge in their girls pussy? And do you like to do it? My guess is most cucks would as this is a biological thing. Most cucks are conditioned to keep their girls from getting pregnant by someone else so the cleaning of the cum and rapid premature ejaculation of cucks griping sloppy seconds so They can drop their seed makes so much sense
For me, fluffing and cleaning off BBC and also eating his cum from her is about staying in my submissive role to him, and then to her.

My wife has never been with another man since we've been married. I can't remember the last time I came and she didn't have me "clean my mess" as she puts it. Her favorite is having me cum on her feet and licking them clean. I'm still trying to get her to add a third to the bed but no luck so far. My goal is to have her go black. I think right now she enjoys making her little cleaning boy.
Im trying to get mine to go black too. How did you bring it up to her?

Chris and I love creampie eating. Nothing is hotter. It helps us to bond in a very loving and strong way.

View attachment 1587548
He would probably convince a cuck's wife to have his baby, so the decision would definitely not be the cuck's. The wife would be very happy, and isn't that what this lifestyle is all about?- Charles
It surprises me that you haven't found a white woman who is into interracial. I believe that many white females dream of having sex with a black male.

View attachment 1588449
Forget about IR. I can't find one who isn't just a 1-man woman. They're all goody-2-shoes who think that I must not love them if I'd want them to spice things up- period. I must walk in different circles than the rest of you on this site. I'll find her someday- MAYBE!- Charles

I am enornously excited when my wife returns home with a comeload inside (whatever is left by that time). Fucking her - being the second or third - that night is a memorable highlight. But actually cleaning other's cum is not my thing, and she never pressed me into doing it.

He would probably convince a cuck's wife to have his baby, so the decision would definitely not be the cuck's. The wife would be very happy, and isn't that what this lifestyle is all about?- Charles

Forget about IR. I can't find one who isn't just a 1-man woman. They're all goody-2-shoes who think that I must not love them if I'd want them to spice things up- period. I must walk in different circles than the rest of you on this site. I'll find her someday- MAYBE!- Charles

Well, that's a pity. Interracial cuckolding is simply magnificent.

8.jpg

Is the bond because you both enjoying a satisfied sexual experience? Cuck is satisfied watching your satisfaction; share in Black seed from man that satisfied both of you? Am I close or way off, I want to know all about it.

Ben, I love Chris. Seeing her satisfied is amazing. I am also satisfied be watching her and by eating her out.

I am satisfied sexually and mentally. My body and my soul is satisfied at the same time.

0cae5cdd-83dc-4f46-a7b1-8a2e48f2db08.jpg

I have never cleaned my own cum up (I don't know how that would be, having just cummed would make me lose that desire I imagine) but I have cleaned her bulls cum out of her many times. It takes a while to get used to for sure, but it turns on my wife so much, especially that first time !, that it has become one of our most favorite sexual activities together

Back