How many cucks like cleaning up their wifes/girlfriends pussy after bbc drops thei load?

pvak74

Male
My wife has never fucked another guy but I have occasionally cleaned my wife after I have cummed in her. I would say it’s not my favorite thing to do but I’m not totally adverse to it either. She loves when I go down on her after I use the bbc dildos or even when I cum in her. How many cuck here have cleaned up bbc porridge in their girls pussy? And do you like to do it? My guess is most cucks would as this is a biological thing. Most cucks are conditioned to keep their girls from getting pregnant by someone else so the cleaning of the cum and rapid premature ejaculation of cucks griping sloppy seconds so They can drop their seed makes so much sense

Last edited:
My wife has never been with another man since we've been married. I can't remember the last time I came and she didn't have me "clean my mess" as she puts it. Her favorite is having me cum on her feet and licking them clean. I'm still trying to get her to add a third to the bed but no luck so far. My goal is to have her go black. I think right now she enjoys making her little cleaning boy.

My wife has never fucked another guy but I have occasionally cleaned my wife after I have cummed in her. I would say it’s not my favorite thing to do but I’m not totally adverse to it either. She loves when I go down on her after I use the bbc dildos or even when I cum in her. How many cuck here have cleaned up bbc porridge in their girls pussy? And do you like to do it? My guess is most cucks would as this is a biological thing. Most cucks are conditioned to keep their girls from getting pregnant by someone else so the cleaning of the cum and rapid premature ejaculation of cucks griping sloppy seconds so They can drop their seed makes so much sense
I've never done this because I can't seem to find a woman who wants to do the IR thing. I'd like too, though, but I also wouldn't mind if a few black babies came from my woman. It's her choice.- Charles

Back