How many Cuckolds here keeping these part in their life as a secret ?

Just a wannabe cuck with lots of BBC fantasy play with wife. Both of us keep our interest in the lifestyle secret, though. None of my friends know, and she says she has never shared her interest in Black men with her friends, either. Which is a shame-her best friend is single, and I am obsessed with the idea of them both out on the prowl for Black men!

I've corresponded with husbands who are actually out there submitting themselves to Black men, yet they're too afraid to share their secret life with their spouse. But not just husbands; wives, too, are indulging in this lifestyle in secret from their husbands. Always the excuse is that their spouse would not agree if they shared the desire with them.

She told her friends and they got a good laugh out of it until they saw how she treated me lol. Then they were like "holy *******"

I have a video on my thread "my fiance" of my girl at a bar telling her friend and them laughing about it!
did you take that vid down? i don't see it

Even before going black, my mom, 2 of her males friends, a friend of ours (a bi cross-dresser), Beth's favorite female cousin (but they were sexual together), three of Beth's friends, 2 of my friends from college, and 2 guys I worked with (both ended up fucking Beth.) When Beth started working (which was in her mid 30's) she fucked guys at work, including her boss, so they all knew. After going black-only, Beth was not shy sharing her lifestyle with black men we knew socially (two of whom she ended up having sex with.) She would tell women, who we knew socially and were dating or married to black men. Our neighbors must know but have not said anything. For the last 8 years black men come to our house, stay a few hours, and Beth will kiss them good-bye at the front door.

Last edited:
Back