How many couples improve their relationship after real experiences and how many break up?

We are new to this thing, but we love to watch videos, photos amd chat about it. Our fear is that something will chamge in our relationship after a rea experience.
Thanks...
i really like these threads here , serious discussions make the side worthful .
but back to your question :
it is true _ you can not press return button . but if your relationship is strong you can handle it even when it was not what you expect . with my former wife we start randomly and some events are fine some not . but as mentioned " talk about together" .
and for me very important : we took it always as an addition to our relationship .

You have to be able to separate your love and emotion. Your hubby has to always know that you love him more than anyone and it us not even close and your loyalty is to him. Hubby has to want your happiness more than his and can't become jealous, ever. I was very reluctant to start this lifestyle but I have to say it has been wonderful. I have a wonderful lover who has become our good friend. I'm having the best sex of my life whenever I want and my hubby is always supportive and having fun with me. Always make sure your hubby is included.

Hi there, as I am reading your comments I am struck by the ambivalence you are expressing towards actually bringing a real person into the marital relationship. My sense is that it is so valuable to keep discussing these issues, each time you and your husband will reach a deeper level of understanding concerning where you stand on the entire situation. At the moment, it sounds very much as if there is lots of trepidation from your respective positions. A gentle word .... go slowly and if in doubt, go slower..... Listen to the inner voices that are sometimes at odds with each other.... these are all aspects of yourself....listen to yourself...it will always lead you to the best solution.

Finally, regardless of the choices that you and your husband make today...remember that it can always be changed...with the added benefit of having discovered more regarding each other, the relationship and where your boundaries are.

I hope this provides something more for you both to consider.

Kind regards.
That is great advice, Peter, thank you. Not sure how I missed it until now, sorry!

It is def a big step. As far as changing minds, I agree on the BEFORE side of things - but my concern is once the deed is done there may be resentment issues from my husband that I can't control

That is great advice, Peter, thank you. Not sure how I missed it until now, sorry!

It is def a big step. As far as changing minds, I agree on the BEFORE side of things - but my concern is once the deed is done there may be resentment issues from my husband that I can't control.
Dialogue, dialogue and more dialogue. Bring all those possibilities up in dialogue.

It is def a big step. As far as changing minds, I agree on the BEFORE side of things - but my concern is once the deed is done there may be resentment issues from my husband that I can't control
I want to thank you for the like as I'm blocked from your profile to thank you there. I wish I could see your profile.

For us, opening up our marriage has made us a stronger couple. While there may still be some jealousy occasionally, the overall transparency and honesty allows us to talk it out. We were both in the lifestyle before we met, so it's a bit of a Pandora's Box as well. Plus, variety is the spice of life, and getting to have fun with other people is part of the experience. As others have already noted though, having an open marriage takes a strong relationship.

We are new to this thing, but we love to watch videos, photos amd chat about it. Our fear is that something will chamge in our relationship after a rea experience.
Thanks...
In our case we had only positive results! Our sexual life improved, our communication has become more transparent, we know better one the other, trust was increased and , last but not least, we have a new friend ;)

Thanks...
In our case we had only positive results! Our sexual life improved, our communication has become more transparent, we know better one the other, trust was increased and , last but not least, we have a new friend ;)
So, my advise all white couples, young or older: expand your family to include (at least ) one Black man :giggle::sex:♠️

Last edited:
Back