How many couples improve their relationship after real experiences and how many break up?

Once you open up your relatioinship sexually, the change has already happened. So yes, your relationship will change. Will it change for the better or for the worse? Well, that depends on many factors. (The list is too long to mention here. ;) )

But if both of you are curious up to a point where you consider about trying it at least once, it will be worth the courage to go for it. As long as, like @sherwoodcouple said, you already have a strong relationship. Plus, good communication is key. 🔑

It made us stronger, but this is definitely not something for a shake couple, your foundation, trust and communication need to be top notch. Preferably you should have an idea of what you are looking for, if you are just reading stories/forums and so on without talking through what part interest you there can easily be miss-understandings.

It brought us closer, but that’s no guarantee and there is always a risk that this will bring some rough patches aswell, even if you get off on the fantasy there is no guarantee that actually seeing your woman in the throes of ******* with another man will be completely painless for the man.

We are new to this thing, but we love to watch videos, photos amd chat about it. Our fear is that something will chamge in our relationship after a rea experience.
Thanks...
We Learned to separate Our Very regular Love making with the Superior Physical Experience with Her Lovers/BBC/Bulls...They are Both important but Different ... Plain Truth I have a Modest Cock . Women esp. Mothers enjoy Larger endowments .. No Shame ..The truth... Let her enjoy & enjoy watching..Then Go Home and the Wife say Thank You for the BBC Husband and Take Care of His at this point throbbing Cock...Being Real..K & E

Okay, I’ll join in. But first, a bit of background. I was first ‘spaded’ about six years ago. Since that time, four Black guys have had me. Two long term situations and two one nighters. When it happened, we had been married for 14 years.

What changed you asked? Someone said communications, communications, communications, and when you’re done communicating, do it again. Yes, your relationship will change, but in what direction is up to you.

Communications. It took us six weeks for us to finally talk about it. I thought he was somehow embarrassed or felt jealously. He thought that I was embarrassed and didn’t want to discuss it. When we finally did, we were both stunned to discover that we both enjoyed it!

Communications. You say you both want it. Want what? Your ‘wants’ may be vastly different from hers. You may want to watch and take pictures. She may want to be alone. You may want this to be a frequent thing, she may want it to happen occasionally. You may want her to take him bare, she may want him to wear condoms. Sit down when you both have plenty of time and with pen and paper in front of the both of you, outline expectations. What you want and what she wants. Then compare notes.

Communications. Sit down and discuss rules! Rules are important as they outline the limits you’re both willing to work within. We came up with seven that work for us:

• Working together, agree upon prospects on the internet (there are a host of Adult dating sites out there – use them!)
  • If prospect appears good to the BOTH of you, agree upon a purely social meeting. Bar and Grill is a nice location. Have bite to eat, see how everyone interacts, but don’t do anything intimate after that initial meeting!
  • On drive home and the next day, discuss him. What did you think of him, what did she think of him. If you both agree, then it’s time for the next step. If you don’t, move on to another prospect. Her rejection may be as simple as “I didn’t feel comfortable with him.” Good enough. Don’t try and convince her otherwise.
  • Meet only at a hotel/motel. Why?
    • No towels or sheets to clean up afterwards.
    • Neighbors won’t see strange Black men entering and leaving your home at all hours of the day and night.
    • No danger of a relative or friend coming over unexpectedly.
    • His house may be rigged with cameras, may not be clean or ‘friends’ may come over unexpectedly.
    • Do you want a relative stranger finding out where you live and what stuff you have?
  • We insist upon my husband being there for at least the first few times. You don’t know how this guy may act if he gets you (the wife) alone. Trust me on this – experience speaking here!
  • If condoms are to be used, bring your own. Men have been known to poke holes in condoms causing them to break. If you bring them yourself, you know they’re good.
  • If no condoms, have him and you get tested before becoming intimate. Any health clinic or family doctor will do it for a nominal fee. We’ve never experienced a potential partner saying ‘No’ to that request.
I started this essay with the concept of communications. All the above revolves around strong communications between you and your wife. If you follow these recommendations, I can assure you that any ‘changes’ in your relationship will not come as a surprise as all the dirty laundry will be there, on the table before you, long before you become committed and something happens that you’ll regret later on.

Speaking for ourselves, it has done nothing but change our relationship for the better in so many ways! Hubby and I have sex together much more frequently. We’re much more in tune with one another, we enjoy doing things a lot more, and finally we both enjoy it.

Hope you found this useful. Best of luck!

Donna

We are new to this thing, but we love to watch videos, photos amd chat about it. Our fear is that something will chamge in our relationship after a rea experience.
Thanks...
Well you aren't going to find anyone on this site that will address the relationships that imploded. This is a fetish site, and most everyone here loves this lifestyle. One thing is for sure, there is no going back to fidelity once you have agreed to break that vow.

Well you aren't going to find anyone on this site that will address the relationships that imploded. This is a fetish site, and most everyone here loves this lifestyle. One thing is for sure, there is no going back to fidelity once you have agreed to break that vow.
This is my concern - can you ever really just "try it out?" Or, have you done some irreparable damage to your relationship at a fundamental trust level once you've leaped off that cliff... I would love to experiment with my fantasies, but I don't know if I will change or husband will change or etc, etc... :oops:

Okay, I’ll join in. But first, a bit of background. I was first ‘spaded’ about six years ago. Since that time, four Black guys have had me. Two long term situations and two one nighters. When it happened, we had been married for 14 years.

What changed you asked? Someone said communications, communications, communications, and when you’re done communicating, do it again. Yes, your relationship will change, but in what direction is up to you.

Communications. It took us six weeks for us to finally talk about it. I thought he was somehow embarrassed or felt jealously. He thought that I was embarrassed and didn’t want to discuss it. When we finally did, we were both stunned to discover that we both enjoyed it!

Communications. You say you both want it. Want what? Your ‘wants’ may be vastly different from hers. You may want to watch and take pictures. She may want to be alone. You may want this to be a frequent thing, she may want it to happen occasionally. You may want her to take him bare, she may want him to wear condoms. Sit down when you both have plenty of time and with pen and paper in front of the both of you, outline expectations. What you want and what she wants. Then compare notes.

Communications. Sit down and discuss rules! Rules are important as they outline the limits you’re both willing to work within. We came up with seven that work for us:

• Working together, agree upon prospects on the internet (there are a host of Adult dating sites out there – use them!)
  • If prospect appears good to the BOTH of you, agree upon a purely social meeting. Bar and Grill is a nice location. Have bite to eat, see how everyone interacts, but don’t do anything intimate after that initial meeting!
  • On drive home and the next day, discuss him. What did you think of him, what did she think of him. If you both agree, then it’s time for the next step. If you don’t, move on to another prospect. Her rejection may be as simple as “I didn’t feel comfortable with him.” Good enough. Don’t try and convince her otherwise.
  • Meet only at a hotel/motel. Why?
    • No towels or sheets to clean up afterwards.
    • Neighbors won’t see strange Black men entering and leaving your home at all hours of the day and night.
    • No danger of a relative or friend coming over unexpectedly.
    • His house may be rigged with cameras, may not be clean or ‘friends’ may come over unexpectedly.
    • Do you want a relative stranger finding out where you live and what stuff you have?
  • We insist upon my husband being there for at least the first few times. You don’t know how this guy may act if he gets you (the wife) alone. Trust me on this – experience speaking here!
  • If condoms are to be used, bring your own. Men have been known to poke holes in condoms causing them to break. If you bring them yourself, you know they’re good.
  • If no condoms, have him and you get tested before becoming intimate. Any health clinic or family doctor will do it for a nominal fee. We’ve never experienced a potential partner saying ‘No’ to that request.
I started this essay with the concept of communications. All the above revolves around strong communications between you and your wife. If you follow these recommendations, I can assure you that any ‘changes’ in your relationship will not come as a surprise as all the dirty laundry will be there, on the table before you, long before you become committed and something happens that you’ll regret later on.

Speaking for ourselves, it has done nothing but change our relationship for the better in so many ways! Hubby and I have sex together much more frequently. We’re much more in tune with one another, we enjoy doing things a lot more, and finally we both enjoy it.

Hope you found this useful. Best of luck!

Donna
very well said.

Wrong. When the day comes it is going to be me an my husband -period. This is dessert in an already satisfying meal.

This is my concern - can you ever really just "try it out?" Or, have you done some irreparable damage to your relationship at a fundamental trust level once you've leaped off that cliff... I would love to experiment with my fantasies, but I don't know if I will change or husband will change or etc, etc... :oops:
That's why you communicate before and after. If it doesn't go well-stop. Our first time was great for me but the partner was very self centered and not a team player. I had great sex, my husband felt like an outsider as the partner dominated the scenario for his own interests. We talked about it. He looked liked he was going to throw up. Ha ha ha we still laugh about it. The second time we found the right guy after long discussions. It was amazing for all three of us all weekend. So it is important that you talk ahead of time about expectations and jealously and the things you worry about. Talk after. Unless your into the cuckholding thing make sure he is involved. You will be the center of attention and it will be amazing but if your husband isn't happy then stop. Afterwards talk about all week -what you loved what you liked what he loved and liked and didn't. You will see the common ground and make the right choice then. Does the scenario turn you both on? Have you played with it just you two?

That's why you communicate before and after. If it doesn't go well-stop. Our first time was great for me but the partner was very self centered and not a team player. I had great sex, my husband felt like an outsider as the partner dominated the scenario for his own interests. We talked about it. He looked liked he was going to throw up. Ha ha ha we still laugh about it. The second time we found the right guy after long discussions. It was amazing for all three of us all weekend. So it is important that you talk ahead of time about expectations and jealously and the things you worry about. Talk after. Unless your into the cuckholding thing make sure he is involved. You will be the center of attention and it will be amazing but if your husband isn't happy then stop. Afterwards talk about all week -what you loved what you liked what he loved and liked and didn't. You will see the common ground and make the right choice then. Does the scenario turn you both on? Have you played with it just you two?
The interracial thing turns us both on in theory - but we haven't ever done any real swinging. What happens if I like it and turns out he doesn't? You mentioned your husband didn't like your first experience. Would you have been OK with him saying "thats it, we tried" at that point? What if I really like it and he really doesn't... I'm just saying its a bit of a Pandora's box you are opening - there's no telling what could happen - and we already have a great sex life - and, more importantly, a great family together that I am concerned about risking. We may fall into the category of people that need to stay "soft swingers" and get off on the sharing of pics, etc like Blkallover mentioned above.

Back