How many calories are in a creampie?

MellyMe

Female
So it’s Friday and I’m looking forward to getting the fuck out of work soon.

Hitting up some clubs with my alpha tonight. While I was on my lunch break I played with myself thinking about later and started wondering how many creampies are like...safe in a single night? Seriously though.

Ive gad three before back to back and might get another threesome later so I’m just curious.

I asked my gynecologist once before (also black btw) but didn’t get a straight answer.

So it’s Friday and I’m looking forward to getting the fuck out of work soon.

Hitting up some clubs with my alpha tonight. While I was on my lunch break I played with myself thinking about later and started wondering how many creampies are like...safe in a single night? Seriously though.

Ive gad three before back to back and might get another threesome later so I’m just curious.

I asked my gynecologist once before (also black btw) but didn’t get a straight answer.
I do not know, but a cream pie will typically cause temporary blindness. Be sure to bring a towel to wipe your eyes to shorten the blindness time especially if there are predators about.

Answer to OP question who the fuck cares if they like it . But i have to laugh at mac any cream filled pussy that tasted like oatmeal would be very concerned about. But thats mac he may have eatin a horse pussy some time ago

Back