How many blacks?

In college and still today I was the blowjob queen. Thus the name Mablowme. One day during homecomming, no pun intended, I lost track of how many guys I blew. It was at least a dozen from the early afternoon until late night. I remember tasting cum, weed and beer all day. It was also the first time I’d ever given head to more than one guy at a time and it was probably the hottest day I can remember.

I was getting completely Face fucked by a guy with his friend standing next to him waiting when the door opened and a hand full of guys were standing there. They all stayed and watched. I ended up sucking off all of them. They were all very good sized black guys. I went back to my dorm after and took an afternoon nap then went out again and ended up doing even more. I need to stop writing this, I’m at work and I’m getting that frisky feeling. College was great ♠️

Sounds like you and my wife were friends in college, she's also very proud of her 'skills'

wife has had at least 25 over the years a few many times but there has been many other men including a japanese and man from India

In college and still today I was the blowjob queen. Thus the name Mablowme. One day during homecomming, no pun intended, I lost track of how many guys I blew. It was at least a dozen from the early afternoon until late night. I remember tasting cum, weed and beer all day. It was also the first time I’d ever given head to more than one guy at a time and it was probably the hottest day I can remember.

I was getting completely Face fucked by a guy with his friend standing next to him waiting when the door opened and a hand full of guys were standing there. They all stayed and watched. I ended up sucking off all of them. They were all very good sized black guys. I went back to my dorm after and took an afternoon nap then went out again and ended up doing even more. I need to stop writing this, I’m at work and I’m getting that frisky feeling. College was great ♠️
I love that story. The omportance of a college education
so curious if any BBC loving white girls here were passed around in college or university? and how many that night?
Great question

Back