How many blacks?

I am only one of the most luckiest and the happiest wife on earth to have such a wonderful bisexual husband who was born in Congo, Africa and lived there during 45 years in a daily sex paradise since his best black friend ass-fucked him in front of all his friends (including girls who were of course jealous on my hubby 👍🏿😋) when they were just 14 years old 👍🏿👍😃😋. And my hubby got such a strong prostate orgasm lasting more than 10 minutes, making his body shake and he had no control on it, and my hubby Peter knew for sure that he was going to get fucked by BBC all his life as the pleasures are so intense. More over my hubby had à small cock below average but he had absolutely no complexes of any kind. When I met him 13 years ago, I noticed of course his small penis but as he was such an amazing lover and was an expert with his tongue and fingers I always had the strongest orgasms of my life with him. But my hubby was very open minded abd told me that he was bisexual bottom only for BBC and he propose me to train me, my pussy, my ass and my body to become the hottest wife si that we could meet TOGETHER bisexual Black Bulls and get both fucked by them. And during 3 months he used bigger and larger strap on dildos on me and I REALLY LOVED and still love to be stretched abd after 3 months my hubby offered me to his (still) best friend who is still his Daddy and fucking him since 40 years 👍🏿😋. Peter tokd me that Ben was VERY hung but I didn't expect that he has a 13.5 " inches x 3.75 " inches large so beautiful black cock. I was very lucky to be a real Queen Size woman (we discoverd it during my training that I was able to take easely 14 " inches dildos in my pussy and more than 15 " at the same time in my ass 😋😋. This first week-end with my first black partner was forvme really a revelation and since this week-end I am black only (except for my hubby who is THE Man of my life abd can do whatever he wants with my entire body and me on him) Abd as I didnt feel his so small dicky he locked voluntary his penis permanently (except for hygiene, to compare or just to play with his smaller and smaller clit.) In à chastity cage . So we have 7 "permanent " bisexual black bulls with 10" inches BBCs MINIMUM + Ben who also became my Master. And my hubby and me are ALWAYS being fucked together in front or next to each other. Thisbis why my life is soooo beautiful 👍🏿👍😋🥰, take care and stay healthy , Sandra 🌹😃
Congratulations

In 12 years and almost every day, much more than 500 (five hundred + 👍🏿😋), and for each of them multiple times and my caged hubby organize every week-end a Gangbang for me and my record is 23 Black Bulls for me alone from friday to sunday morning, other wize , for every weekly gangband my hubby makes sûre that there are ALWAYS between 10 to 14 black bulls and we ALL do a ******* test during the 5 previous days proving that we have ALL OF US NO sexual diseases and NO Corona, so that they will fuck me bareback with no limits in front of my caged hubby who loves to see me having so much pleasures and orgasms with Black Bulls having each of them MINIMUM à 10 " inches BBC ,with NO UPPER SIZE LIMITS for my black owned pussy and ass ( the biggest cock was 13" inches = 33 cm long and 3.25 " inches large
Such QOS Freak,i wish more woman were like you :qos:

Back