How many black dicks have you served?

And when you serve black dicks, which wine is appropriate, red or white?
:unsure:

The darker the meat, the more robust a red should be served, although a nice pinot noir will suffice. However, when in doubt, a good champagne goes well with anything.

Angie has served 11 black dicks so far. Seven of them are her bull and 6 of his friends who fuck her on a regular/semi-regular basis. The other 4 were random guys that her bull basically pimped her too.

I served 1....but what an experience it was..he fucked me for almost 5 HOURS...Licked my pussy and tits so long.
His huge nuclear reactor went deep inside me initially it was really painful but after few og his strokes I was out of control. I was fucked in so many positions which I couldn't try with that tiny cock..He cum a lot..all on my pussy and face..salty cream..luv it..luv u mark..

Hey beautiful white ladies, here is a question for you

Until this very moment.. How many black cocks have you sucked/fucked in your lifetime?
I have only had two but I am addicted and looking for moor

Don't you think that the girl with the highest number should be awarded/appreciated by this community? At least, she should be remembered and her name should be written in history as the woman who fucked bbc's more than any other woman.

Back