How many bbc bulls purposely try to break the couple up and get the wife or gf to leave....be honest

Yes, mine too, all been mainly respectful. Although the one guy I was seeing regular when I was 'owned' did push me and hubby's limits a bit. He insisted I spent weekends with him, if he knew me and hubby had a special night out planned my guy would tell me to go over to him. Finally, my guy wanted his name tattooed on me, I managed to persuade him not to but instead he got my hubby's initials changed to BBC on my tit. Hubby was not pleased with that, the ownership and the tattoo did put a bit of a strain on us but we were ok. My guy didn't break us up.

Hubby here.
Wife had one bull that wanted her to leave me for him. I didn't like that as you can imagine.
She generally tries to date BBC in a good relationship and be his occasional side bitch.

Yes, mine too, all been mainly respectful. Although the one guy I was seeing regular when I was 'owned' did push me and hubby's limits a bit. He insisted I spent weekends with him, if he knew me and hubby had a special night out planned my guy would tell me to go over to him. Finally, my guy wanted his name tattooed on me, I managed to persuade him not to but instead he got my hubby's initials changed to BBC on my tit. Hubby was not pleased with that, the ownership and the tattoo did put a bit of a strain on us but we were ok. My guy didn't break us up.
Your a very strong woman and your hubby is a lucky guy to have a wife like you!

Not trying to degrade any form of BBC in anyway. But must say, all the BBC and other males my wife had, none could support her or the lifestyle with their motivation in business and earning money. The couple that could were on the verge on 'un stable income paths'. Huge motivator for the more stable FemDom's to consider if they are thinking straight. Experience will dictate what I said. Again, no disrespect intended.

Never...I would rather not fuck and them be ok. Its supposed to be fun and help not cause a break up.
I left an awesome situation with the perfect couple because I felt uneasy about this thing.... Not cool at all to do to anyone

Back