How long you want your sex lasts?

Dam i need to ejaculates into a woman's pussy at lest three times and love to pound pussy until she can not take anymore or she had to go to the bathroom but then i just turn her over and start all over again i just love a pulsating pussy And enjoy milking her dry

I don't like very long sessions....I prefer multiple orgasms broken up over a few hours!

15-25 minutes is best for me...some oral from both, then sex, I prefer to orgasm first then let him either cum in me or I finish him with oral and get an extra reward. Then a break and if there's time, repeat but shorter time:sex:
Lick/suck/fuck, cum, break, Repeat...and repeat...and repeat. I like the way you approach this. It combines desire and fantasy with reality. Unless circumstances dictate it, I'm never going to go with just that first mind blowing session - be it 15 minutes or one hour. Like the saying goes, if it feels good, do it...and the Staples Singers followed that up with "Let's Do It Again!"

OK, I didn't really answer the direct question: There is no "too long." I've done a weekend where other than some rest, goig down to the hotel restaurant to re-nourish (and occasionally go to the bathroom), it was all -- and only - eating each other, fucking and cumming -- and we were disappointed that it had to end. When you don't want to get off any more, or get your partner off any more, then it's time to stop. Those are not the kind of sessions I like to have, though I gotta admit there are been a few times...

It varies. It depends on my mood and the day. Sometimes just a quick hard fuck helps me refocus. Other times I want to be pounded and squirt and hour. It can be too much if it is too long. Plus, I’d rather fuck several times in a time frame versus fucking for four hours straight. You need to hydrate and recover! Ha ha!

What is this too long you speak of? There is no such thing as too long. Will go as long as everyone involved is able to.
You always speak as one that so professionally and deeply knows her duty and purpse as a white woman ! I know you aint lying and would swallow every load an entire block bbc only party in the hood offered you

For me there is no time frame. Its just whatever feels good at the time. The main thing I have learned is switching positions every few minutes. Otherwise I cramp up, especially legs and hips and thats no fun. Can ruin a good thing in a heartbeat! Besides, different positions feel different and adds to the overall experience. If my guy is having one of those times when he lasts a long time I go to the laying on my tummy position. That way I can relax, it feels good, and he can do his thing.

For me it depends on how much time I have to work with. If only two rounds then atleast a few hours. If 4 rounds then all night. Honestly I want to beat that pussy up until she goes to sleep so however long that takes I am game.

Back