How long you want your sex lasts?

Depends on the circumstances, the mood, the place, the passion, the energy, the rhythm, the stamina of my partner(s), my personal desires on that day and whether it is love making or fucking... but I usually dont have a timer next to my bed (or wherever) :)

😍😍😍😍
Wats the difference between love making and fucking according to you??

We go with the flow, no set agenda, play lasts as long as necessary for everyone to be spent, and by everyone I mean the guys, she has a little more stamina that any two of us have been able to give yet. Our typical session is between 1-2 hrs. That being said, she doesn't want any one guy fucking either whole for more than 10-15 min. So if a guy takes a while to get off, he needs to switch it up LOL. She says any fuck longer than 15 min, no matter how "good" becomes work LOL

I don't like very long sessions....I prefer multiple orgasms broken up over a few hours!

15-25 minutes is best for me...some oral from both, then sex, I prefer to orgasm first then let him either cum in me or I finish him with oral and get an extra reward. Then a break and if there's time, repeat but shorter time:sex:

I don't like very long sessions....I prefer multiple orgasms broken up over a few hours!

15-25 minutes is best for me...some oral from both, then sex, I prefer to orgasm first then let him either cum in me or I finish him with oral and get an extra reward. Then a break and if there's time, repeat but shorter time:sex:
Wow 😍😍😍

Back