How long does your Cuck last?

We have really developed a fetish about ruined orgasms over the last few years. When she jacks me off, she ruins me most of the time. She's gotten really good at it.
My wife did too after the first time she saw it online. SHe started with just rubbing my balls and barely touching my cock and she would get me to cum just touching me a little, then it was less and less. Now she will time it so she will touch me and stop at the right time and a few seconds later I cum. But it isn't a real orgasm as you know. Sometimes it is at least better than nothing !

I think it is a lot more common Then some men are willing to admit
Probably. I have always been a quick cummer. I was made to wear condoms because of it with my ex wife of 15 years. My ex-fiance used to really love seeing how quick she could get me to cum. She was quite the slut anyway and fucked guys on the side, so for a cuck I was half way there any way. But she loved telling me what she does behind my back, how she tells those guys how small I am, how I should know its all my fault she needs to fuck other guys, she used to give out really loud fake moans of pleasure, finger my ass etc. and usually i'd cum in 15-30 seconds easily. This went on for nearly 3 years, and we both got into enjoying it. Once I met my current wife though, I was unable to reverse it, and have tried many things, but 13 years on its still the same.

Now after five days in a row of not lasting too the 5 minute mark in the video I have let him told him that this is proof that I need more, and have instructed him to actively find somebody big and black to fuck me the way I need. He should be on here a lot in the next few weeks to find me a friend. I also informed him that if he doesn't make the whole video Sunday night his seventh day in a row that I would lock his cock up for a month because he has had enough orgasm while leaving me unsatisfied for a week.?

I saw this looked it over and decided to have him try this challenge for me last night. I had him watch it with me to see how long he could last, he made it 4 minutes. This was eye opening to me to see just how much this turns him on. I let him know that we will keep watching the video and he cannot fuck me again until he can make it all the way through it?. I thought that would only be fair at this point.
This is amazing :)

Now after five days in a row of not lasting too the 5 minute mark in the video I have let him told him that this is proof that I need more, and have instructed him to actively find somebody big and black to fuck me the way I need. He should be on here a lot in the next few weeks to find me a friend. I also informed him that if he doesn't make the whole video Sunday night his seventh day in a row that I would lock his cock up for a month because he has had enough orgasm while leaving me unsatisfied for a week.?
5 min is not too bad

My wife seems to take great pleasure into making me cum as quickly as she can whether it be by using her hand or letting me rub against her ass. When I last less than 30 seconds, she smiles or laughs and loves to tell me this is why she needs more.

My wife seems to take great pleasure into making me cum as quickly as she can whether it be by using her hand or letting me rub against her ass. When I last less than 30 seconds, she smiles or laughs and loves to tell me this is why she needs more.
My wife is t he same. Whenever she jacks me off, she makes me lose control as quickly as possible, and she's really good at it. Between the stimulation to my dicklet and the mental impact of her constant teasing, i can't last very long. And i love it this way! love being her pussyfree cuckold, servant, and quick-cumming handjob-boy.

My wife is t he same. Whenever she jacks me off, she makes me lose control as quickly as possible, and she's really good at it. Between the stimulation to my dicklet and the mental impact of her constant teasing, i can't last very long. And i love it this way! love being her pussyfree cuckold, servant, and quick-cumming handjob-boy.
Yes, they are so good at that aren't they ? She knows just what to show me, or say to make me last even shorter ! Its such a delightful humiliation !

You deserve a real-life Mr. Marcus, hope he can find one for you...

After she’s super wet, creampied, and loosened up by bbc or her bbc dildo, I don’t last very long. I would say 30 seconds is probably the average. She will start talking dirty and tell me to cum quickly. The moment she starts pinching my nipples, I’m done for. I explode and leave a huge mess in her pussy. From what I’ve read and the cucks I have interacted with, almost all cuckolds have premature ejaculation issues. It’s pretty much a universal thing

Probably. I have always been a quick cummer. I was made to wear condoms because of it with my ex wife of 15 years. My ex-fiance used to really love seeing how quick she could get me to cum. She was quite the slut anyway and fucked guys on the side, so for a cuck I was half way there any way. But she loved telling me what she does behind my back, how she tells those guys how small I am, how I should know its all my fault she needs to fuck other guys, she used to give out really loud fake moans of pleasure, finger my ass etc. and usually i'd cum in 15-30 seconds easily. This went on for nearly 3 years, and we both got into enjoying it. Once I met my current wife though, I was unable to reverse it, and have tried many things, but 13 years on its still the same.
A finger in the ass usually makes me cum super fast as well. Once that prostate is rubbed forget about it

After she’s super wet, creampied, and loosened up by bbc or her bbc dildo, I don’t last very long. I would say 30 seconds is probably the average. She will start talking dirty and tell me to cum quickly. The moment she starts pinching my nipples, I’m done for. I explode and leave a huge mess in her pussy. From what I’ve read and the cucks I have interacted with, almost all cuckolds have premature ejaculation issues. It’s pretty much a universal thing
It's certainly not rare, lack of orgasms send the Hot Wife out looking for new experiences. Thanks for sharing your personal hot story...

Seems very common

Back