How long does your Cuck last?

After a date night I'll release him from his cage....I'll torment him a little and beg him to fuck me. He will get very hard very quick....I'll then proceed to tell him the sordid details of the night....what my bull did to me....what I did to him....that usually sets him off before he can even get inside me. I give him a big sigh and a frown and tell him...better luck next time.

After a date night I'll release him from his cage....I'll torment him a little and beg him to fuck me. He will get very hard very quick....I'll then proceed to tell him the sordid details of the night....what my bull did to me....what I did to him....that usually sets him off before he can even get inside me. I give him a big sigh and a frown and tell him...better luck next time.
OMG, you're good... ?

I saw this looked it over and decided to have him try this challenge for me last night. I had him watch it with me to see how long he could last, he made it 4 minutes. This was eye opening to me to see just how much this turns him on. I let him know that we will keep watching the video and he cannot fuck me again until he can make it all the way through it?. I thought that would only be fair at this point.
Have you made him watch the video again? If so, was he able to last longer this time? I love how you've made him pussyfree until he can last through the whole video, which may never happen! lol ;)

wow thats some hot fun

i don't even get inside her. She weaned me off her pussy and declared herself "Black Only" and me "pussy-free" well over a decade ago. But she does give me handjobs, and i can safely say that my average handjob lasts about 3 minutes or less before i lose control and spew. She usually makes me wear a condom for my handjobs, and it does nothing to extend my staying power. Very often i am teased to such a state of arousal that i cum in about 30 seconds.
I could see last thing a little bit longer with a Condom on But hand jobs never last long either

I would say around those times would be accurate for my guy. If he tries to fuck me hard and fast its sometimes less than the 30 seconds, sometimes only a few thrusts, but if he stops and starts and pulls out, around 2 or so minutes. I would say for the last 13 years around a minute would be the average for us.
Really? You are joking right?

Back