How long does your Cuck last?

I saw this looked it over and decided to have him try this challenge for me last night. I had him watch it with me to see how long he could last, he made it 4 minutes. This was eye opening to me to see just how much this turns him on. I let him know that we will keep watching the video and he cannot fuck me again until he can make it all the way through it?. I thought that would only be fair at this point.
Do you plan on talking to him during the vid, maybe your hot breath in his ear, moaning. He may never get to fuck you again!

Thanks, but I’m not sure it’s that. I think that Indian guys just don’t have enough stamina. That’s why I’m glad that I have access to men of other races now.
Well you look pretty hot to me, didn't know Indian guys had that problem too. Nice to see an Indian Woman naked, thank you. So he's been pussy free for 18 months? Hope you're getting sex from another man...

too long for me...
20-30 min
with my ex most time she would get board with my 5 in cock, tell me to hurry up and get it over with...
cant tell you how many times i pretended to cum, because she was board...
then jacked off after she was asleep in her bedroom (we had separate bedrooms for 12 years - before she left)

too long for me...
20-30 min
with my ex most time she would get board with my 5 in cock, tell me to hurry up and get it over with...
cant tell you how many times i pretended to cum, because she was board...
then jacked off after she was asleep in her bedroom (we had separate bedrooms for 12 years - before she left)
She with BBC NOW?

With continuous thrusting, he would cum within a minute. To prolong things, he would come out of me every 30 seconds or so, play with me in other ways, and then go back inside. We have given up on penetration for the past 18 months, so this is no longer an issue.
This sounds identical to us.

Back