How involved do cucks in the sex?

I am usually in the same room with them, but not always. When I'm in the room, my wife will pull me in. She likes to sit on my face while she sucks on him. When they are fucking missionary and her feet are in the air, she will have me suck on her toes. After he cums, she will have me lick her to another orgasm while they kiss and cuddle.

Occasionally, she will have me leave the room when she wants some alone time with her Bull. I'm never gone for more than an hour or so. There have also been a couple of times when she has met the Bull alone while one of us is on business travel. And one time she slept most of the night with him while I slept in an adjoining hotel room.

Many wives love that but I don't think it is good.
Lover is not a toy and woman should be totally implicated in the relationship with him at this moment.
Liver gives pleasure to the wife and should be respected for making her happy and making her husband happy for her.
So, husbands, at this moment, your role should be limited to thank the lover to give pleasure to your wife.
My wife is boss so if she wants to kiss me while her bull is fucking her, that’s what happens

Many wives love that but I don't think it is good.
Lover is not a toy and woman should be totally implicated in the relationship with him at this moment.
Liver gives pleasure to the wife and should be respected for making her happy and making her husband happy for her.
So, husbands, at this moment, your role should be limited to thank the lover to give pleasure to your wife.
Do you let a hubby clean his wife after you are done with her? Have you ever asked or told a could that you didn’t want them fucking?

Back