HOW Interracial Sex can Save Western Christian Civilization!

Patriarchy may be necessary for western civilization to survive, but along with patriarchy comes evangelical bullshit about the continued necessity to inhibit and repress female sexuality. Or does it…? BLACK PATRIARCHY!

More recently I took stock of some of the qualities I was seeing in males who were seeking to be in interracial cuckold marriages. I saw a sharp increase in what I would call sissy attributes. By sissy, I mean the traditional sense of not exhibiting stereotypical masculine traits or being effeminate and the exact opposite of masculinity. The next realization I made recently was that unlike in years past, the majority of these males weren’t even in committed relationships let alone married. In fact, it seemed they likely hadn’t even had a serious relationship with a female and some of these men are in their late 20s or even early 30s.

What do they have in common? About twenty years of radical feminism.

Millennial males are largely giving up on trying to be men and giving that role to the BLACK MAN!

Women in Interracial cuckold marriages are far more likely to enjoy being assertive with their cuckold and submissive, if only passively, for their boyfriend. In more cases, that submissive expression increases over time for both husband and wife. Meanwhile, both are submissive to the BLACK MAN!

And this, in a nutshell, is how interracial Sex can push back the radical, destructive feminists, enable women to be both loved and sexually fulfilled – all while saving western civilization! If interracial is successful in couples rarely choose to go back to how things were before. Boyfriends may change over time, but the fundamental enjoyment and benefits for a couple – and for western civilization carry on.

Attachments

• xxtumblr_nyc4pdsy6J1rqb72to1_1280.jpg
    xxtumblr_nyc4pdsy6J1rqb72to1_1280.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 174
Patriarchy may be necessary for western civilization to survive, but along with patriarchy comes evangelical bullshit about the continued necessity to inhibit and repress female sexuality. Or does it…? BLACK PATRIARCHY!

More recently I took stock of some of the qualities I was seeing in males who were seeking to be in interracial cuckold marriages. I saw a sharp increase in what I would call sissy attributes. By sissy, I mean the traditional sense of not exhibiting stereotypical masculine traits or being effeminate and the exact opposite of masculinity. The next realization I made recently was that unlike in years past, the majority of these males weren’t even in committed relationships let alone married. In fact, it seemed they likely hadn’t even had a serious relationship with a female and some of these men are in their late 20s or even early 30s.

What do they have in common? About twenty years of radical feminism.

Millennial males are largely giving up on trying to be men and giving that role to the BLACK MAN!

Women in Interracial cuckold marriages are far more likely to enjoy being assertive with their cuckold and submissive, if only passively, for their boyfriend. In more cases, that submissive expression increases over time for both husband and wife. Meanwhile, both are submissive to the BLACK MAN!

And this, in a nutshell, is how interracial Sex can push back the radical, destructive feminists, enable women to be both loved and sexually fulfilled – all while saving western civilization! If interracial is successful in couples rarely choose to go back to how things were before. Boyfriends may change over time, but the fundamental enjoyment and benefits for a couple – and for western civilization carry on.
I love it!

Back