How i got blacked for the first, it was setup by my husband

Before couple of weeks i had business trip to Florida. I couldn't manage to find any black man here in the forum so i've decided to back it off. But obviously my husband didn't accept it.

I've arrived Tuesday, 4th of March and after i've checked in my room i've headed to the lobby for a *******. Then nice guy was hitting on me and we had couple of drinks. After about an hour we headed to my room and he had my thong off. He was big, about 8inches. I gave him blowjob and asked him not to cum in my mouth but he held my head and came after 15 minutes. He told me to get back sucking him because he wasn't going to leave without fucking my married pussy.I started sucking him again. Before he drilled me i asked him if he has a rubber but after first strokes we do keep going bareback. I had my 3 orgasms in first 10minutes of penetration. He fucked me for 2 hours, he came in my 4 times. He told me to call him master.

Next day he takes me out for dinner. After the dinner we got back to the hotel and he again fucked me bareback. The same next day.

Friday, we've decided to skip dinner and go straight to main course in my room. He told me what a great black cock whore i was when there was a knock on the door. He made open the door, i did as i was told and a friend of him walked in. I asked my master what's going on and he said to me tonight i'll be 100% black whore because i'll fuck both of them. I was going to be their cum bucket for the rest of the night. They've fucked in every position they could.

Saturday they've fucked me 2 more times because i had flight to catch.

When i got back home Saturday night, i confessed all to my husband and he told me he setup things with this guy - send him pictures of me, location, my room number and exactly when i'll be in the lobby.

He took couple of pictures
so good to see 2 of them using you. will be nice to see your addiction grow.

Back