How i can find a BBC to suck it?

If you are only looking for a black cock to suck and not a bull that will fuck your wife and also let you suck him, your odds on here are very small. There are plenty of black cocks on Grinder (gay dating site). Not all gay guys are the same. I only go after masculine, well hung, men (primarily black of course) and I only offer oral. Very little conversation. I’m a masculine alpha top, so no cuck, dom or similar play (but ask for what you prefer). We meet and I have my fun. No reciprocal expected. These are my last two fellas.

Attachments

• 693228CD-2570-4B56-A836-6DD577DC0609.jpeg
    693228CD-2570-4B56-A836-6DD577DC0609.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 49A3FF09-8CA4-4F6E-A63E-4127CAD2C200.jpeg
    49A3FF09-8CA4-4F6E-A63E-4127CAD2C200.jpeg
    473 KB · Views: 144
I am married man, i have seen many videos of BBC fucking wifes, after to watched i just realize that i have a fantazy to suck at least a 9" black cock, must be black cock because they are the power and real cock. I have try ti to find in different chats but it has been imposible, somebody here can show me how i can realize my fantazy? I am located in Massachusetts.
My wife fucked black men, I was sucking off street queens and getting fucked in the ass

Attachments

• 5CC11628-5858-494E-989D-41C048F56D28.jpeg
    5CC11628-5858-494E-989D-41C048F56D28.jpeg
    729.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 2933DFDE-41C2-4169-812C-14BC1C772208.jpeg
    2933DFDE-41C2-4169-812C-14BC1C772208.jpeg
    885.4 KB · Views: 124
If you are only looking for a black cock to suck and not a bull that will fuck your wife and also let you suck him, your odds on here are very small. There are plenty of black cocks on Grinder (gay dating site). Not all gay guys are the same. I only go after masculine, well hung, men (primarily black of course) and I only offer oral. Very little conversation. I’m a masculine alpha top, so no cuck, dom or similar play (but ask for what you prefer). We meet and I have my fun. No reciprocal expected. These are my last two fellas.
Hit me up to chat if you wouldn't mind.

My wife finds them for me, has several that are into it and like to see and feel me on my knees servicing their cocks in front of my wife and sometimes one of her friends. I like the fact also I only suck on black cocks that fuck my wife and her friends. My wife is making sure aside from all the creampies I get weekly, I’m starting to get more and more straight from the tap too. Sometimes she makes me suck out the first load so they’ll fuck her longer, sometimes she makes me keep my face right by her pussy and instruct them to pull out and cum in my mouth or on my face. One of her kinky married friends, well our friend as I’ve known her 20 years too, loves to watch me get a facial and then she’ll take her fingers as my wife watches and scoop it off my face and make me beg to suck the cum off her fingers. She teases and takes her time with this too and by the time she’s slowly fed all the cum off my face to my greedy mouth, the guy is hard and she is so wet and turned on within less than 30 seconds she cums so hard we have to have towels ready because she is like Niagara Falls when she cums, squirts everywhere. She loves to have me right in the action too and have him pull out and push my face in so she squirts all over me! I love that nectar of the gods too!!!

I am married man, i have seen many videos of BBC fucking wifes, after to watched i just realize that i have a fantazy to suck at least a 9" black cock, must be black cock because they are the power and real cock. I have try ti to find in different chats but it has been imposible, somebody here can show me how i can realize my fantazy? I am located in Massachusetts.
I’m just over the border in NH and would love to find a way to make this happen.

Be careful what you wish for. Once you do it you will never be able to get doing it again out of your mind.

Well…through my experience.
The most easiest, would be booking a male black ******* online in your city.

you can also use gay dating apps, but you need to have pictures to show.

another one i did, was signing up for a gym in a predominately black area because the change room can get really hypnotizingo_O go within work/school hours to avoid younger people..
When its older men. If they walk around freely naked with thier cocks out, make eye contact, or have them see u are looking,make small talk-even in the suana. Things could lead to another

So I walked in the door the other day, and there was a black man in my chair. My wife didn't even introduce us. She just told me to get on my knees and get him hard for her. He was about nine inches and very very thick. He made me follow them to the bed and watch. He made her scream so good. After about 45 minutes he came in her and made me clean his dick.
You are so lucky .I would have sucked him clean and sucked him back to life for him to come in my mouth

I think about suck black cock too,I love my gf but would love to be made to suck cock and swallow his load

Same here I’m married also have the same fantasy, I lay in bed with my wife ,thinking about the real power of bbc , i have small dic 2maybe 3 inches , I’m in pa

Back