How I became black owned!

I did leave her alone my comment was to you since you mentioned me . No man is a man is getting to tell me to get out of my bedroom in my house so he can fuck my wife . I don’t by any guy that sucks cock or obeys another man to be a man or tough I feel they are feminine, my opinion and I did leave sexy Pam alone .
dude.. you need to chill the fuck out

Happtwatcher,I understand how you felt reading my story!But I assure you its not because my hubby is a pussy,on the contrary!He thought it through at a seconds notice and used it to his benefit to begin a cuckolding arrangement between us.He straightened it out between himself and his work buddy who was fucking me,who apologized for disrespecting him in his own house!We all chalked it up to the fact that its hard to stop cumming when your in the middle of cumming lol and my husband understood with the stipulation that it will never happen again like that!Now my husband walks in and makes me suck his cock while Eric is fucking me and its all good! I go down to Texas with my husband every couple months where he is a bare knuckle fighter and he is far from a pussy and he was considering flying off the handle when he walked in on us but he is a thinking man and he saw down the road our sexual gratification and how kinky this could get and he liked it!And Im so glad he saw it that way because we have some incredibly yummy times now years later!!!
I get it Pam just didn’t seem right for any man to just take that ******* from another man it seemed way way over the top , sorry if I was a bit harsh

Happtwatcher,I understand how you felt reading my story!But I assure you its not because my hubby is a pussy,on the contrary!He thought it through at a seconds notice and used it to his benefit to begin a cuckolding arrangement between us.He straightened it out between himself and his work buddy who was fucking me,who apologized for disrespecting him in his own house!We all chalked it up to the fact that its hard to stop cumming when your in the middle of cumming lol and my husband understood with the stipulation that it will never happen again like that!Now my husband walks in and makes me suck his cock while Eric is fucking me and its all good! I go down to Texas with my husband every couple months where he is a bare knuckle fighter and he is far from a pussy and he was considering flying off the handle when he walked in on us but he is a thinking man and he saw down the road our sexual gratification and how kinky this could get and he liked it!And Im so glad he saw it that way because we have some incredibly yummy times now years later!!!
I see it like this. The way your husband acted to catching his buddy with you and being ordered to get out, was his choice. The important thing is that he must have known you would still love and respect him if he did as he was ordered. The one thing a man can't take is if he knows his wife has no respect for him at all. He will fight to preserve that. But if he is confident his wife loves and respects him, her enjoying other men is just one more thing he can give her.

One night my husband brought his black friend home from work with him and we were gonna party!My hubby said,Im gonna jump in the shower.The second we heard the shower come on his friend was on me,touching me and being very seductive and I got up and went in the kitchen and his friend followed me and moved up against me and kind of trapped me against our counter and he started kissing my neck!I pulled away and he grabbed my hips and went back to kissing my neck and I squirmed away again.But now I was stuck in the corner of our counter and he leaned against me and ****** his tongue into my mouth as he held my arms behind my back and after a minute I gave up and he kissed me passionately and drove his tongue deep in my mouth and into my throat!Then he started rubbing my pussy through my tiny shorts and rubbing my clit and my pussy was getting soaking wet!He then pulled my shorts aside and started fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit hard!By now I was forgetting about my husband in the shower and I was full on kissing him wet and sloppy exchanging tons of spit and I was panting like an ******* and grunting.He then picked me up and sat me on our counter and pulled my shorts off and pulled out his huge rock hard cock and started rubbing it on my clit and began feeding it into my pussy!I gasped for air because all I had ever had was my husbands little white dick and I am very tiny 5’2” and 95 lbs.As the head of his dick went into my pussy it felt like I was being torn apart and I cried out but he put his hand over my mouth and said shhhhh.Then he started pushing his thick,hard girth inside of me and I burried my mouth in his neck and actually started to cry in pain and I said please stop your too big!!!!!!!!He said,no this is how a white woman becomes a black mans woman honey!He started kissing me again and the deeper he went inside me the harder and deeper I kissed him until he was fully inside me and grinding against me!I could feel his balls trying to push inside me and I knew he was completely inside me and he held me there grinding and fucking me!It hurt so bad because he was spreading me so wide open with his huge girth it felt like my tiny pussy was gonna rip wide open!But I held my legs wide open and he continued fucking me and I was out of my mind in pain but it had now turned into good,throbbing pain and I was cumming all over his huge black cock and I wanted every bit of it!I knew it was so wrong because at this point I was freely cheating on my husband who was close by in our shower!Now I was fucking his friend hard and pulling him inside me and panting and drooling and I knew soon he would cum inside of me!!!!!!!!My mind raced and I thought OMG he is gonna cum,I cant do this to my husband and just then he starred into my eyes and said now your gonna kiss me and feel me cum in your pussy!!!And just like that I turned my head to the side and I passionately kissed him anticipating that second there was no turning back and I began kissing him and sucking his tongue and then I felt him explode inside me and his very warm,wet cum gushed inside me and I cried out and then he ****** my legs open even wider and I braced myself back on the counter and he began pounding me as hard as he could and he said,now Im gonna hurt you for a bit so you’ll keep thinking about me until we fuck again and he pounded my pussy so hard and deep I had tears running down my face!And then after about five minutes of him fucking me like a jackhammer he started cumming again and filled my pussy again!!!!!Then he let me go and my legs were completely numb! I got down from the counter and used a paper towel to wipe my pussy and put my undies and my shorts back on,I washed my face in the sink and dried my face with a dish towel and we went back to the couch as my husband came out of the shower!His friend got on the day shift and my husband was on the night shift so his buddy Eric started comming over every night when my husband would go to work and at first I would tell him NO ITS WRONG!But he would pull me close and kiss me and work his way in the door and I would end up in his arms kissing him and he would carress my pussy and get me horny and lay me back and lick and suck my sore swollen pussy until I was again frantically pulling him inside me begging him to fuck me!Each time we fucked at first it hurt so bad I would cry and kick and scream because it felt like he was tearing me apart but he would hold me there and start slow fucking me a telling me baby it takes time to make you a black mans woman!For months he would come to me every day except my husbands off days but as soon as my husband would go back to work Sunday night he would be back at my door.Except after about two weeks I was waiting and watching for him and Id have the door open ready to jump in his arms and kiss him like his little ho lol I started craving that pain of his really fat,rock hard cock spreading me so far open.The pain was still intense and it really hurt but I was beginning to enjoy the pain and when he would cum in me it felt so fucking good!!! I found myself thinking about him all the time,thinking about sucking his cock and opening my legs and watching him put his love inside me!And my husband had no idea I was giving myself to Eric every day when he would go to work!As I got more and more used to the size and thickness of his cock it felt better and better and Eric started saying,now your a black mans woman baby just like I told you youd be!!!Now make love to your man honey and Id get on top of him and Id fuck him like Ive never fucked my husband!Eric was transforming me into a black owned woman and I was fucking him like an ******* out of my mind with lust!After about a year my pussy was getting wide and very accomodating to a thick hard black cock and we were in my bed fucking and he was telling me he was going to cum and I had already got off three times and right as he was swolled and his cock was throbbing and exploding his baby seed in me,my husband walked in because he got off early and I was screaming CUM IN MY PUSSY BABY,CUM DADDY!!!!!My husband said,WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!Eric yelled GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!And my husband turned right around and walked out and closed the door!Eric kept fucking me and cumming in me and said ignore him baby and he started kissing me and grinding my pussy slowly and I just kept fucking him back and kissing him until we were fully done!Then Eric told me to just lay there and let his cum soak into me while he went and talked to my husband.He told my husband he would be fucking me on a very regular basis and he would just have to get used to it.Eric said,either throw me out of your house or let your wife enjoy herself and my husband submitted to Eric that night and I became a black owned white wife!!!After a while Eric began sharing me with his friends and I started dating a variety of black gentlemen and even had a couple very regular black boyfriends!Now my husband and I have been married for 25 years and I have many steady black lovers who breed me on a continuous basis!Ive been pregnant two times but I lost both of my children,one was still born at 7 months.My doctor told me I am too old to carry to full term but my lovers still continue to breed me often!Eric succeeded in making me a black mans woman and I love being a tiny white whore for all black men to enjoy!My husband has grown to accept what I do and loves me for who I am and what I do!
Thank you for posting your exciting story about how you became a Black Owned Slut Wife. I am happy for you and your lucky cuckold husband that he was able to accept you being a black man's slut, fuck toy and cum dump; especially accepting that you his loving wife, is Owned by a black man, a black man is his wife's Master and she is his Slave. Then he even accepted your Black Master giving your unprotected married white cunt and womb to other black men to fuck their black baby making cum into.
Your husband is an extreme cuckold, in my opinion, and very lucky to have you as his wife, since he Loves you and he knows what makes you happy and gives you the pleasure you NEED, big black cocks breeding you.
You are also very lucky to have him as your husband because very few white husbands would accept their wife being Owned by a black man and he is her Black Master that gives his wife to other black men to breed.
I am sorry for you, your husband and black men that fucked their black babies into you, that you lost your babies.
What would you and your husband have done if you had a black baby ? Since you were pregnant with a black baby for 7 months, I assume that you and your husband would have kept the your black baby. Of course, your Black Owner might not have given you and your husband any other choice.
Your story is extreme but as a cuckold that has been happily married for 52 years, over 20 years as my wife's cuckold, I can easily believe it is true.
I am fairly certain that my wife had 3 other men's babies while she was cheating on me before I found out that she had made me her cuckold. My wife has also told me many times that she wants to have a black man's baby and she is sad that she waited too long to feel confident that she wanted to have a black man's baby and is now to old to have a baby. Although my wife has never been formally owned by another man, she was essentially owned by a white man about 20 years ago and he was basically my wife's Master and my wife is Slave and my wife made me accept being his Save indirectly because he would make me do anything he wanted me to do or she would divorce me. Lucky for me he got tired of using my wife as his Slave, fuck toy and cum dump after about 2 years. He broke my wife's heart when he dumped her. I also felt very sorry for my wife that he did not to use her anymore.

A few years ago, my wife was 63, some of my fantasies became realities. My wife sucked her first black cock, got fucked by her first black cock, swallowed cum from her first black cock, and asked the black man's name after he was finished fucking my wife and cumming in her mouth, all in front of me. We went to a clothing optional pool party. When we were getting ready to leave. I was outside waiting for my wife to return from throwing away the paper plates and cups from our table. I was sitting with another fellow, whose cock my wife had sucked and was fucked by a couple of days before, talking to him waiting for my wife to return. So I was not there to see and hear my wife tell this black man, in front of several strangers, that she wanted him to fuck her since she first saw him. Luckily he told my wife he wanted to fuck her since he first saw her also but saw that she was with me and that he thought that I was her husband and that I might not like hearing him ask my wife if he could fuck her. So after my wife asked him to fuck her, he took my wife to the private bedroom to fuck her. When I realized that my wife had been gone too long to just throw away our trash, I went looking for my wife. I asked several people where my wife was but everyone said they did not know. I found out later that they did know but did not want to tell a white man that his white wife had asked a black man to fuck her in front of many people. finally someone told me that she might be in a bedroom. so I went to look into the bedrooms. They were empty except for one and it's door was closed. I knocked on it but no one answered so I figured it was off limits. I was about to look elsewhere when another fellow told me to knock on the door again because he thought my wife was in that bedroom. I said I doubt that because she did not need to be in a bedroom by herself. But he said try again anyway but knock harder. So I did and to my great surprise and total shock, a completely naked black man answered the door. But to my much greater shock, there was my white wife on her knees in front of the strange black man we had never met before, with his black cock in her mouth, sucking it like it was a lollipop. The black man smiled at me then looked down at my wife while his black cock was still in my wife's now smiling mouth. My wife said to him, it's ok, that I was her husband. So, he asked me if I wanted to come in and watch my wife suck his cock. Naturally I said yes. Then after my wife sucked his cock for several minutes, he told my wife, he did ask her or me if he could fuck my wife, to get on the bed because he was going to fuck her. So he did give my wife one of the best fuckings she has ever had. I watched my wife have several very intense orgasms on his thick black cock. Then he told my wife to get on her knees because he was going to cum in her mouth. Which he did. When he was done shooting his cum in my wife's mouth, he smiled at me and shook my hand. Then got dressed. But before he left, I told him thank you for fucking my wife and giving her so much pleasure. He told me that I was welcome and went to return to the people he was talking with before my wife asked him to fuck her.
I did not find my wife sucking his cock until about 10 minutes after they started. My wife told me she was waiting for me to find her and that she had to stop him from cumming a few times before I found her. As we were leaving the party, I stopped to give my wife a kiss. Then I noticed and tasted that his partially dried cum was still on my wife's face and lips.
For some reason I was very excited.

One night my husband brought his black friend home from work with him and we were gonna party!My hubby said,Im gonna jump in the shower.The second we heard the shower come on his friend was on me,touching me and being very seductive and I got up and went in the kitchen and his friend followed me and moved up against me and kind of trapped me against our counter and he started kissing my neck!I pulled away and he grabbed my hips and went back to kissing my neck and I squirmed away again.But now I was stuck in the corner of our counter and he leaned against me and ****** his tongue into my mouth as he held my arms behind my back and after a minute I gave up and he kissed me passionately and drove his tongue deep in my mouth and into my throat!Then he started rubbing my pussy through my tiny shorts and rubbing my clit and my pussy was getting soaking wet!He then pulled my shorts aside and started fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit hard!By now I was forgetting about my husband in the shower and I was full on kissing him wet and sloppy exchanging tons of spit and I was panting like an ******* and grunting.He then picked me up and sat me on our counter and pulled my shorts off and pulled out his huge rock hard cock and started rubbing it on my clit and began feeding it into my pussy!I gasped for air because all I had ever had was my husbands little white dick and I am very tiny 5’2” and 95 lbs.As the head of his dick went into my pussy it felt like I was being torn apart and I cried out but he put his hand over my mouth and said shhhhh.Then he started pushing his thick,hard girth inside of me and I burried my mouth in his neck and actually started to cry in pain and I said please stop your too big!!!!!!!!He said,no this is how a white woman becomes a black mans woman honey!He started kissing me again and the deeper he went inside me the harder and deeper I kissed him until he was fully inside me and grinding against me!I could feel his balls trying to push inside me and I knew he was completely inside me and he held me there grinding and fucking me!It hurt so bad because he was spreading me so wide open with his huge girth it felt like my tiny pussy was gonna rip wide open!But I held my legs wide open and he continued fucking me and I was out of my mind in pain but it had now turned into good,throbbing pain and I was cumming all over his huge black cock and I wanted every bit of it!I knew it was so wrong because at this point I was freely cheating on my husband who was close by in our shower!Now I was fucking his friend hard and pulling him inside me and panting and drooling and I knew soon he would cum inside of me!!!!!!!!My mind raced and I thought OMG he is gonna cum,I cant do this to my husband and just then he starred into my eyes and said now your gonna kiss me and feel me cum in your pussy!!!And just like that I turned my head to the side and I passionately kissed him anticipating that second there was no turning back and I began kissing him and sucking his tongue and then I felt him explode inside me and his very warm,wet cum gushed inside me and I cried out and then he ****** my legs open even wider and I braced myself back on the counter and he began pounding me as hard as he could and he said,now Im gonna hurt you for a bit so you’ll keep thinking about me until we fuck again and he pounded my pussy so hard and deep I had tears running down my face!And then after about five minutes of him fucking me like a jackhammer he started cumming again and filled my pussy again!!!!!Then he let me go and my legs were completely numb! I got down from the counter and used a paper towel to wipe my pussy and put my undies and my shorts back on,I washed my face in the sink and dried my face with a dish towel and we went back to the couch as my husband came out of the shower!His friend got on the day shift and my husband was on the night shift so his buddy Eric started comming over every night when my husband would go to work and at first I would tell him NO ITS WRONG!But he would pull me close and kiss me and work his way in the door and I would end up in his arms kissing him and he would carress my pussy and get me horny and lay me back and lick and suck my sore swollen pussy until I was again frantically pulling him inside me begging him to fuck me!Each time we fucked at first it hurt so bad I would cry and kick and scream because it felt like he was tearing me apart but he would hold me there and start slow fucking me a telling me baby it takes time to make you a black mans woman!For months he would come to me every day except my husbands off days but as soon as my husband would go back to work Sunday night he would be back at my door.Except after about two weeks I was waiting and watching for him and Id have the door open ready to jump in his arms and kiss him like his little ho lol I started craving that pain of his really fat,rock hard cock spreading me so far open.The pain was still intense and it really hurt but I was beginning to enjoy the pain and when he would cum in me it felt so fucking good!!! I found myself thinking about him all the time,thinking about sucking his cock and opening my legs and watching him put his love inside me!And my husband had no idea I was giving myself to Eric every day when he would go to work!As I got more and more used to the size and thickness of his cock it felt better and better and Eric started saying,now your a black mans woman baby just like I told you youd be!!!Now make love to your man honey and Id get on top of him and Id fuck him like Ive never fucked my husband!Eric was transforming me into a black owned woman and I was fucking him like an ******* out of my mind with lust!After about a year my pussy was getting wide and very accomodating to a thick hard black cock and we were in my bed fucking and he was telling me he was going to cum and I had already got off three times and right as he was swolled and his cock was throbbing and exploding his baby seed in me,my husband walked in because he got off early and I was screaming CUM IN MY PUSSY BABY,CUM DADDY!!!!!My husband said,WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!Eric yelled GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!And my husband turned right around and walked out and closed the door!Eric kept fucking me and cumming in me and said ignore him baby and he started kissing me and grinding my pussy slowly and I just kept fucking him back and kissing him until we were fully done!Then Eric told me to just lay there and let his cum soak into me while he went and talked to my husband.He told my husband he would be fucking me on a very regular basis and he would just have to get used to it.Eric said,either throw me out of your house or let your wife enjoy herself and my husband submitted to Eric that night and I became a black owned white wife!!!After a while Eric began sharing me with his friends and I started dating a variety of black gentlemen and even had a couple very regular black boyfriends!Now my husband and I have been married for 25 years and I have many steady black lovers who breed me on a continuous basis!Ive been pregnant two times but I lost both of my children,one was still born at 7 months.My doctor told me I am too old to carry to full term but my lovers still continue to breed me often!Eric succeeded in making me a black mans woman and I love being a tiny white whore for all black men to enjoy!My husband has grown to accept what I do and loves me for who I am and what I do!
Like the way you play

Really enjoyed your story and really like how you painted vivid images that I felt it was me and Eric.

Great
Great job loved it.

Back