how far does the psychological aspect go

. if both opted for a cuckhold relationship at the time, or even more extreme, if the woman within the relationship consciously led the husband to his role as an inferior sex partner to cuckhold. how far does that go psychologically. mind you, I mean your marriage is otherwise good and on an equal basis. Only sex is not done between you.

Interesting question, as I believe to be a cuckold I would submit to my wife’s wishes. Her desires would be primary in all areas of our lives. So I have to be ready for that adjustment in our relationship. But I also feel my wife would also show a different type of care for her cuckold.

I think that the extent of the husband’s subservient role is different in every cuckold marriage. In our case, we have a roughly equal relationship outside the sexual aspect of our marriage.

We ended up in this place through natural evolution, although in retrospect I think that my husband and I both wanted it and gradually moved towards it. Some years after getting married, I began having affairs. When my husband discovered them, I agreed to stop but I never did. Our marriage almost ended at that time. With counseling and reflection, we decided to have an open marriage. We started with threesomes and swinging, but gradually moved to hotwifing and now cuckolding. In fact, my husband is now permanently caged and we no longer have sex with each other. We both realize that we are happy in this situation.

I think that the extent of the husband’s subservient role is different in every cuckold marriage. In our case, we have a roughly equal relationship outside the sexual aspect of our marriage.

We ended up in this place through natural evolution, although in retrospect I think that my husband and I both wanted it and gradually moved towards it. Some years after getting married, I began having affairs. When my husband discovered them, I agreed to stop but I never did. Our marriage almost ended at that time. With counseling and reflection, we decided to have an open marriage. We started with threesomes and swinging, but gradually moved to hotwifing and now cuckolding. In fact, my husband is now permanently caged and we no longer have sex with each other. We both realize that we are happy in this situation.
And has his sexual desire disappeared or is he allowed to cum sometimes

Back