How do your orgasms compare when cuckolding is involved?

I

im_daniel

I looked through the threads and could not find this specific question asked before. If it has been already posted though, I am sorry and can take this down to avoid a re-post.

This question goes out to anyone (except I suppose cucks in chastity that may not cum of course). I have never been truly in a cuckold relation. I just got cheated on a few times and I started getting off to it later. It would make me cum really hard, often times really warm loads too. It has given me some of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt. It was mixed with some anxious feelings of course. But all in all , it became a kink that makes me cum in a very special way.

I don't know how it would be if I went all the way and was in a cuckolding relationship and got off to it at that point. My exgirlfriends that cheated on me weren't open about it and I found out through other people. They didn't try to involve me at any point, simply cheating on me in a distant and invisible manner . So it was never comparable to the typical cuck relationships.

(Not even just the general emotions afterwards either. But I mean the orgasms specifically.)

I'm curious to hear the various orgams that might happen among cucks. But Thinking about the question, I also got curious about how bulls and hotwives orgasm during cuckolding. Like is it commonly as intensely erotic as a cuck cumming in those situations? Because I have heard other cucks describe similar experiences to what I have experienced in my cheating fantasies. But I can also imagine hotwives and bulls may mostly just cum as hard as the quality of the sex they are sharing. And the cuckolding itself isn't as exhilirating as for the cuck. But I really don't know

Of course there are different situations in cuckolding. So if you feel like answering, feel free to share any experience.

I looked through the threads and could not find this specific question asked before. If it has been already posted though, I am sorry and can take this down to avoid a re-post.

This question goes out to anyone (except I suppose cucks in chastity that may not cum of course). I have never been truly in a cuckold relation. I just got cheated on a few times and I started getting off to it later. It would make me cum really hard, often times really warm loads too. It has given me some of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt. It was mixed with some anxious feelings of course. But all in all , it became a kink that makes me cum in a very special way.

I don't know how it would be if I went all the way and was in a cuckolding relationship and got off to it at that point. My exgirlfriends that cheated on me weren't open about it and I found out through other people. They didn't try to involve me at any point, simply cheating on me in a distant and invisible manner . So it was never comparable to the typical cuck relationships.

(Not even just the general emotions afterwards either. But I mean the orgasms specifically.)

I'm curious to hear the various orgams that might happen among cucks. But Thinking about the question, I also got curious about how bulls and hotwives orgasm during cuckolding. Like is it commonly as intensely erotic as a cuck cumming in those situations? Because I have heard other cucks describe similar experiences to what I have experienced in my cheating fantasies. But I can also imagine hotwives and bulls may mostly just cum as hard as the quality of the sex they are sharing. And the cuckolding itself isn't as exhilirating as for the cuck. But I really don't know

Of course there are different situations in cuckolding. So if you feel like answering, feel free to share any experience.

Nothing make me cum like a cum filled cheating wife. Seconds is second to none 😈

At this moment I'm still a wannabe cuck. My wife already cucked me in the past with woman because she's bisexual. But she didn't had sex with other man during our marriage. Whe are open about my cuckold feelings and talk openly about it. She also get excited but doesn't dare to take the step to the real thing yet. But I'm sure when the moment/right guy is there she will do it.

But why I'm answering your question my orgasms are much more intence when whe talk about cuckold during sex.
Whe are also ina Femdom relation and when she humiliate me and tell me how much she desire for a much bigger dick and man that can give her a good, hard and long fuck I'm complete in a trance. When she masterbate me telling how much she need a bigger dick my orgsm is so strong Iblew much bigger loads, sometime it even hit mi face. When whe have vanilla sex I have weak orgasm and I'm not so excited.

Hope I could help you with this answer.

when watching sammy i can cum sometimes without touching my self and that can spoil things, over the years i have to some degree learnt to control it but thats not always the case and it still happens, watching is always hotter for me when i manage to hold on, which has been easier with age, but on occasions it still happens and for some reason which i dont understand i orgasm for lot longer than when im fucking her and i recover more quickly which is not always the case after fucking her

The most intense orgasms I've ever had have been after my wife has been fucked and filled by another man. It's especially exciting if he is black and it is supercharged if she has been filled by more than one black guy. I can't wait for them to finish so I can make love to her and add my semen to theirs. The idea of my sperm competing with theirs in the race to impregnate adds to the intensity. Remember, as my wife her pussy traditionally belongs to me and her giving it up to strange black men is especially taboo and adds to the excitement. Since I almost always hold back from coming until they are done with her I build up a a lot so I give her an especially large load.

Reclamation sex can be quite potent. Sperm Wars can empower the bulls own orgasms as much as the cucks, ejaculating more and harder and making the sex more intense. It's natural and much healthier for white couples to submit to Black Bulls, as the taboo nature of acknowledging their sexual superiority will add a mixture of edge as breeding out. It adds to the fun of finding stronger, or even better bulls who will be harder to keep up with, making losing all that more bitter sweet.

Reclamation sex can be quite potent. Sperm Wars can empower the bulls own orgasms as much as the cucks, ejaculating more and harder and making the sex more intense. It's natural and much healthier for white couples to submit to Black Bulls, as the taboo nature of acknowledging their sexual superiority will add a mixture of edge as breeding out. It adds to the fun of finding stronger, or even better bulls who will be harder to keep up with, making losing all that more bitter sweet.
Agreed. Going second after a bull has stretched and creampied your wife, is extremely intense. My wife says I make all sorts of gutteral sounds thrusting away as hard as I can in her, to no avail. When I do orgasm, i feel like I empty a gallon of cum in her and I can attest it’s much much more intense than a regular orgasm. Sperm competition theory is real.

Im_daniel, you are not alone.

' I just got cheated on a few times and I started getting off to it later. It would make me cum really hard, often times really warm loads too. It has given me some of the most intense orgasms I have ever felt. It was mixed with some anxious feelings of course. But all in all , it became a kink that makes me cum in a very special way.'

My girl is cheating on me behind my back. The week I found out I didn't confront her. I applied the old advice, "Measure twice and cut once" in that I wanted to think about it and be sure I wanted to kick her to the curb.

Well, the next week when I knew she was going to meet the guy I found myself in a bathroom stall (She cheats on me while I am at work.) at work masturbating to the idea. It was the most intense cum I can remember!

And now whenever I think they are getting together behind my back I happily rub hard and heavy. It seems He goes to our apartment at lunch time so on these days between 12:30 & 1:00 i am fucking my fist furiously!

Back