How do you play during covid

It is business as usual in the sense of playing, just that sex has been with those I previously knew. I was tending towards only meeting a few regular couples/ladies and the lockdown confirmed that step.

I have all the Apple toys. An iPhone, I pad and a 27 inch I Mac. During the past few months I have been following Covid news with a column on the left tracking hot spots and numbers. A few weeks ago I figured out how to break those raw numbers down my age groups. At first it was the elderly in homes that were being bested up. However lately it’s the young people 18 - 30 that are being hit the hardest. At the moment three sun belt states are being hit. They are all states where I might have gone on vacation. Not any more. Thank god the Canada USA border is closed. To those going to Alaska please fly over Canada.

Before COVID Derick our good friend and my wife's lover consultanted on engineering sites all over the world. We only got together when he was in town. This was usually a for a week or two every few months. Now he has been home for a year consulting remotely. He comes over almost every other weekend and spends the night. My wife has had more sex since COVID started than she had the two years prior. (Derick says he fucked my wife 140 times to my 53 times. Don't know how I feel about that.)

We have also been wondering the same and have come to the conclusion that it is going to be very difficult to meet people during this time. We wish it wasn't like this.
We feel the same way about this but just accept it for what it is. So, I just come on here and interact with Black men.

Back