How Do You Masturbate???

Masturbation seems like it WAY more funnier for women than men.

View attachment 104436

I don't know if it's funnier or funner, but they sure seem to have more fun than we do! ;)

I do get jealous though. Did you know women possess the only human sex organ that serves absolutely no other purpose than to give them pleasure?
A man's cock, in addition to giving him pleasure, also serves as part of his urinary tract as well as part of his reproductive system.
A woman's clitoris provides sexual pleasure only. If that's not unfair enough, it is ready to do it anytime, anyplace and as often as she wishes with no waiting in between orgasms! It never will suffer from erectile dysfunction and will continue to give her orgasms right up until she passes away (hopefully from pleasure!).
Lucky Cunts! :bounce:

I don't know if it's funnier or funner, but they sure seem to have more fun than we do! ;)

I do get jealous though. Did you know women possess the only human sex organ that serves absolutely no other purpose than to give them pleasure?
A man's cock, in addition to giving him pleasure, also serves as part of his urinary tract as well as part of his reproductive system.
A woman's clitoris provides sexual pleasure only. If that's not unfair enough, it is ready to do it anytime, anyplace and as often as she wishes with no waiting in between orgasms! It never will suffer from erectile dysfunction and will continue to give her orgasms right up until she passes away (hopefully from pleasure!).

Typo on my part. I actually meant to type funner.

willrvu..you are one well read and literate guy...your responses make me continue reading the posts...very sharp and funny..i saw your response to my pleas for Tony_dick_her_down to stop posting his penis..I don't believe half these guys get any pussy or their just jerking off all day..

willrvu..you are one well read and literate guy...your responses make me continue reading the posts...very sharp and funny..i saw your response to my pleas for Tony_dick_her_down to stop posting his penis..I don't believe half these guys get any pussy or their just jerking off all day..

Thanks! Nice to know my efforts at combining a little levity and information are appreciated. :)

Back