How do you like these t-shirts ?

very sexy, question for this group, a friend of ours has a framed photo of a black rooster in their house, does that have any meaning?

Well, it could mean he or she is into black cock or that they fantasize about living on a farm, or they really like chicken or ...

When we have parties, a few of the girls in our group have t-shirts very similar to the ones we see here... Reminds me that I need to get another one, (0r make one myself) as I've lost the one I had. I think one of the guys took it from me as a token to his first experience with me.. lol
nice one hun i bet he took it still hes got taste.

wore my BBC panties out to a couples party last night, when it got late and freaky, terrell talked me out of them. then gaveView attachment 45700 me a good old fashion pounding. it was wonderful, he banged my brains out...had 3 mindblowing orgasms!

That is a picture of my wife and I should know I took that picture in my house.. hope you are not claiming that is you..

I don't know if this is erlevant to this thread, but my I have a pink collar that just says "bitch" on it. I wore it out with my boyfriend last night, wearing a pink Versace and heels. We went to the grand opening of a new wine bar. I'm sure I was a hit.

I like the idea of slogans on T-shirts, I am too classy to wear any type of T-shirt except for mooching round the house lol

I think they are Hot and very Slutty I couldnt wear them I have teenage ******* just like I wouldnt wear a shirt that said I like it in the Ass or anything like that.

Back