How do you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway you can tell if a guy cums lots??? Can you tell by the size of their balls or how tight they are or how far down they hang or is it just the size of their penis.

The size of a guys balls, how tight they are or low they hang plays no part in how much a guy cums. His penis is only acts as a vessel that delivers the cum into the vagina.
Most, about 85% of the fluid that makes up the cum he ejaculates derives from the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Nothing at all comes from the testicles (balls). They manufacture sperm cells which take close to three months to mature.
The mature sperm cells are stored in the epididymis until ejaculated.

It really is impossible to tell.
What oldcowhand says I think is probably 100% accurate.

Sometimes I'll release a few tiny drops - at most! and yet sometimes I'll shoot almost like a fountain lol, and age has nothing to do with it - at 37 anyway.

Honestly its totally unpredictable how much he will ejaculate, regardless of his health, age, diet etc.

More time between ejaculations for sure but I’ve noticed, the more mental stimulation matters. If Im REALLY turned on, there’s more! A good mind fuck helps; find that fetish, and tap into it!

So you’re saying that you could be the Energizer Cumloading Bunny for the right person who mind fucks you?

And all of this time I thought it was a STRICT diet of seafood and me

Hubbys cock is large.. average sized nuts.
He cums "average amounts"

Fuck-buddy.. Not so large.. huge nuts.
He cums "gallons"..
Literally floods me..
Leaks out for an hour or so..
Many times I have left his place with his cum drizzling down my thighs..
I cannot generally swallow all of it in one gulp..
So, yes.. It runs down my chin..

However, medically speaking, I have to agree with "there is no co-relation between size of nuts, and amount of cum"..

Perhaps he cums a lot because I fuck him much better than his wife does??

I've noticed the longer we take the larger the loads. With my husband I like to gently pull on his balls until the urge to cum passes and them we keep going. If I'm blowing him I can literally see his balls swelling but as a generalization there really isn't any surefire way too tell.
I gotta agree with this. The longer the moneyshot takes the more i usually cum and of course the amount also depends on when the guy last ejaculated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back