How Do You Approach...

I've been "randomly" asked things like "what do you think of her?" & "If she wasn't my wife/girlfriend, would you do her?". One acquaintance of mine texted me a sexy photo of his girl and I replied, I think you sent this to the wrong person. He assured me that he meant to send it to me & he brought up the idea of a threesome. About 2 months later, after we had watched a movie together, I went back to their place to hangout & at some point they left me in the living room. A few minutes later they called me to their room, and when I walked in, I saw that they were both naked kissing. Everything clicked at that moment and I went for it.

So from my experience, you either bring it up by asking someone, or you show them what could happen. After that it's all a matter of follow through, I guess.

I've been "randomly" asked things like "what do you think of her?" & "If she wasn't my wife/girlfriend, would you do her?". One acquaintance of mine texted me a sexy photo of his girl and I replied, I think you sent this to the wrong person. He assured me that he meant to send it to me & he brought up the idea of a threesome. About 2 months later, after we had watched a movie together, I went back to their place to hangout & at some point they left me in the living room. A few minutes later they called me to their room, and when I walked in, I saw that they were both naked kissing. Everything clicked at that moment and I went for it.

So from my experience, you either bring it up by asking someone, or you show them what could happen. After that it's all a matter of follow through, I guess.
"Thanks, but no thanks" hasn't ever killed anyone, that I'm aware of. They asked, you said yes, sounds like all turned out well. :)

In the vanilla world, I let Tammy do most of the approaching. She can give them that slutty smile and they start asking the right questions. Among swingers, it's even easier. Any guys who haven't seen our profile on the swingers' website, Tammy just pulls up her dress and shows them the tattoo on her ass. It works really well.

If I approach a guy for her, I can show some pics on my phone. I often start with some tame, face and cleavage shots, then her tat, then her pierced pussy. By that time, they're usually asking when and where.

If I approach a guy for her, I can show some pics on my phone. I often start with some tame, face and cleavage shots, then her tat, then her pierced pussy. By that time, they're usually asking when and where.

I love the way you and her go about it, almost like a tag-team that's out to snare bulls toward her bidding.

I approach men all the time. Hubby loves it when I just go up to a man and tell him I want him. I hug men everywhere, and if I get a good response, I invite them home. It is that easy. Most often I get a good response. My hubby is happy that I am that outgoing. So am I.

ask you girl to wear something super sexy.. then invite your black friend over to watch the game, grill out, and have drinks. At the last second say you need to run to the store real quick and ask your friend to watch the grill. Tell your girl to txt you when she is done!

.... At the last second say you need to run to the store real quick and ask your friend to watch the grill. ....

Are you crazy???? :eek:
That's a fine way to ruin some good steaks or whatever you left on the grill. :cry:
Not to mention a waste of propane if you have a gas grill. :rolleyes:

Better to leave the grill off (unless you are just starting up some charcoal) and run out, then either time it to return when the charcoal is ready or tell your wife/girlfriend to start the gas grill on low or have your buddy do it after they are done fucking, so it is ready to grill with when you get back.

Otherwise, you'd best be grilling some hot dogs or something similar that you don't mind tossing in the trash when they burn!

.... Tell your girl to txt you when she is done!

Yeah, sure. Like you are really going someplace. :rolleyes:
You know you're only going to drive around the block to park and then walk back so you can sneak a peek at what is happening. :D
If you're lucky, they will move into the house so you can watch through the window AND keep an eye on the grill yourself so dinner will be ready when they get done working up an appetite! :bounce:

Another question to the cuckold hubbies and hot wives in here, but most especially to the hubbies:

Let's say you've got a black friend whom you want to get next to the Mrs., except you haven't yet clued him in to what your hidden intentions are about... How would you go about doing such?

Well I've already said in other post: my wife has sex with her ex black boyfriend Axel, who had a relationship with her, 3 years before me. After 10 years since they had broken up, I contacted Axel through a popular forum. I told my wife I had been writing with him, but she didn't care.
I had ever told Susie, that I would have liked that she fucked her ex in front of me, hundreds of times. I insisted with my idea during 10 years. I used to talk with her, about her sex experiences with Axel. One night, answering my proposal, she answered -"If you wish I could call him". Finally, after some days talking about it, we invited him to come home.

Well I've already said in other post: my wife has sex with her ex black boyfriend Axel, who had a relationship with her, 3 years before me. After 10 years since they had broken up, I contacted Axel through a popular forum. I told my wife I had been writing with him, but she didn't care.
I had ever told Susie, that I would have liked that she fucked her ex in front of me, hundreds of times. I insisted with my idea during 10 years. I used to talk with her, about her sex experiences with Axel. One night, answering my proposal, she answered -"If you wish I could call him". Finally, after some days talking about it, we invited him to come home.

What happened when he did?

He thought it was some kind of joke. After a long converstaion, he confesed me that he was not having a relationship, and he ever had wished fuck Susie again.
When he finally came at home, see by yourself what happened.

22889_original_48699.jpg

His cock seemed to know where her pussy is!
Of course it knows it! Axel was fucking Susie along 3 years. However, he had started his sexual life early and he had a lot of girlfriends, so Axel has good sex experience.
Despite it, sometimes was Susie who took Axel's cock and put by her own, between her pussy lips. In this way Axel just had to push, sliding his cock deep inside her vagina.
21047_08_fotosprivadas.jpg

In the vanilla world, I let Tammy do most of the approaching. She can give them that slutty smile and they start asking the right questions. Among swingers, it's even easier. Any guys who haven't seen our profile on the swingers' website, Tammy just pulls up her dress and shows them the tattoo on her ass. It works really well.

With that thick ass of hers, I can only imagine.

Back