How do I know?

re: How Will I Know ...
When she comes in at night and heads straight for the shower .... you MIGHT be a cuckold.
When her pussy suddenly taste like cum and you haven't had sex with her in the last couple days ... you MIGHT be a cuckold.
When she buys new, sexy panties or a negligée and doesn't wear them with you ... you might be a cuckold.
When she has to go out of town on a 3-day business trip but she doesn't have a job .... you MIGHT be a cuckold.
If the telephone rings at night and when you answer it the party hangs up .... you MIGHT be a cuckold.
If she goes to see her parents over the weekend and she's not there when you call ... you MIGHT be a cuckold.
If you find condoms in your wife's purse ... you might be a cuckold.
If your wife's cellphone has pictures of another man or her naked ... you might be a cuckold.
If your wife suddenly starts losing weight, changing her hair color, shaving her pussy, etc .... you might be a cuckold.
If your wife starts criticizing the size of your cock ... you might be a cuckold.
If your wife talks in her sleep and mentions Larry, and your name isn't Larry, you might be a cuckold.
When she suddenly buys a large, black vibrator ... you might be a cuckold.
If you find a pair of shoes under your bed that are 3 sizes larger than your shoes .... you might be a cuckold.
If you suddenly find a I Love BBC tattoo on her ass ... you might be a cuckold.
If you find a 6-pak of Malt ******* in your frig .... you might be a cuckold.

Back