How do I get my wife to fuck my best friend?

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
I’ve been fantasizing about it since he came to our house many years ago. My wife gave him a big kiss and he playfully pushed her down on the bed and began humping her. She giggled and it ended there but i noticed that my friend had an erection and I was stiffening too. He and his wife visit us a couple of times a year and my wife always mentions that he’s in terrific shape unlike me, who has gotten quite pudgy. Once when we’d been drinking my friend joked about what would have happened if he’d kept humping her that day. I told him that it never took much to get her hot and wet and that she probably would have let her fuck him right in front of me. He clearly still wants her and she’s obviously attracted to him. Having his wife here is a deterrent, though. Any ideas about how I can arrange this to happen?

I’ve been fantasizing about it since he came to our house many years ago. My wife gave him a big kiss and he playfully pushed her down on the bed and began humping her. She giggled and it ended there but i noticed that my friend had an erection and I was stiffening too. He and his wife visit us a couple of times a year and my wife always mentions that he’s in terrific shape unlike me, who has gotten quite pudgy. Once when we’d been drinking my friend joked about what would have happened if he’d kept humping her that day. I told him that it never took much to get her hot and wet and that she probably would have let her fuck him right in front of me. He clearly still wants her and she’s obviously attracted to him. Having his wife here is a deterrent, though. Any ideas about how I can arrange this to happen?
In your title you're asking:

How do I get my wife to fuck my best friend?​

In describing the situation, you end with

Having his wife here is a deterrent, though. Any ideas about how I can arrange this to happen?
Which one is the issue? Convincing his wife or yours?

You need to get friendly with his wife

My wife fucked my best friend as well as most of my other friends and coworkers, both mine and hers. She took my best friends virginity at 18,after he watchedus fuck,she asked him if he wanted some pussy too. We had many years of great threesomes pumping loads in my whore! Later he shared his pretty wife with me more than a few times. He was the one who noticed the difference in my wife's pussy after the African coworkers passed her around! They resized her,she was never the same!

What you have to do is talk to your friend and tell him to come over without his wife!Tell him if he does he can fuck your wife!He has already got hard by dry humping her on the bed and she obviously did’nt mind it?So tell your wife you want him to fuck her and once she knows your ok with it Ill bet she jumps on the chance!Then just sit back and let it happen 😊

What you have to do is talk to your friend and tell him to come over without his wife!Tell him if he does he can fuck your wife!He has already got hard by dry humping her on the bed and she obviously did’nt mind it?So tell your wife you want him to fuck her and once she knows your ok with it Ill bet she jumps on the chance!Then just sit back and let it happen 😊
Sounds like a workable plan. Many thanks!

I think you have the wrong mindset in this and I think it is a bad idea,but I will play devil's advocate.

if they are both attracted to each other you just need to create sexual tension between them then give them a window to do it. Invite him over pretend you got a call to tend to something at work but you will be back in like an hour or so. Tell him to keep her company and you will text when you are on your way back. go have some drinks and chill out. the mice will play when the cats are away.
I think that will work. Their natural chemistry will strike sparks. Once she gets revved up she won’t want to stop.

My wife fucked my best friend as well as most of my other friends and coworkers, both mine and hers. She took my best friends virginity at 18,after he watchedus fuck,she asked him if he wanted some pussy too. We had many years of great threesomes pumping loads in my whore! Later he shared his pretty wife with me more than a few times. He was the one who noticed the difference in my wife's pussy after the African coworkers passed her around! They resized her,she was never the same!
I don’t care what they say, a pussie fucked regular by a big cock never go back to what it was or my wife’s different from other woman. But I must add I always enjoyed her stretched pussie

No, not this. Remember, there's a 4th party involved here who is unaware and would likely have her world fall apart knowing her husband is cheating with her friend. This is callous and wrong.

The only fair way to have your fantasy happen is to have the couple over and you and his wife hit it off, so much so that it opens the door to basically swapping.

Reality says though that this friendship will implode.

It took a little time and patience with my best friend. The wife and I were already talking about it. One night he was over at the house for a few beers and lots of flirting. She went back to the bedroom to use the restroom and I walked back to meet her. I asked her if she was ready to get fucked. She said she’d love it. I walked back to the front to meet him and just told him to follow me. We walked in on her in a little red nighty. I just said let’s fuck her. We both fucked get three times that night. The next night we went to his place and fucked her again. That continued for many years after that.

i wish i was your best friend joke around about it or get her a little tipsey

Back