How do Bulls emasculate cucks?

A Cuck Is Born With Inferior Masculinity. His True Nature Is Realized When He Derives Pleasure Witnessing And Serving A Superior Black Man Taking His Wife/Gf Sexually, Mentally In A Way He Couldn't Possibly Do Himself.
When the guy just takes his place next to your wife in the restaurant booth, then you notice a certain look on her face. She's being felt-up right in public. You don't know for sure until the stud brings his hand up and reaches across the table putting his fingers under your nose. The you smell the familiar scent of your wife's vaginal secretions. It's intense, but you sort of freeze-up and let him continue and defer to the dominant male.

Different Bulls have different ways they like to humiliate, but my girlfriend has a few favorites that she always asks him for if he’s into it.

She loves making me get her bull hard for her. Cleaning up his cum wherever it lands, and I think her absolute favorite is making me guide her bulls cock into her pussy for the first time.
Oh yes. It's called "Ushering it in". By doing so, you're basically acknowledging the "new ownership" and essentially total access to your wife's precious married (hopefully unprotected) pussy.

I understand all too well! When guys you don't know start talking to your wife, totally ignoring you, then other people and even your waitress notice that another man is taking charge; it's just so humiliating. "Can I have the car keys, sweetie? We're just gonna smoke-up a little."
My wife has also said, "They treat me like a slut, probably because I am."
Yes. They know everything, and they all treat my wife as a whore. i don't understand how she accept to be use by those kind of Men.

Yes. They know everything, and they all treat my wife as a whore. i don't understand how she accept to be use by those kind of Men.
I think the main reason many women accept it is because those men have the ability of taking care of their needs. They satisfy them physically, something you or cannot do. I once asked my wife if the stranger had made her orgasm. She responded by saying, "It's hard not to cum on a big dick like that". What can I say?

I think the main reason many women accept it is because those men have the ability of taking care of their needs. They satisfy them physically, something you or cannot do. I once asked my wife if the stranger had made her orgasm. She responded by saying, "It's hard not to cum on a big dick like that". What can I say?
Yes. i know. SEX. i recognize i'm not a stallion. i'm not even a sexual guy. And since i was ordered to stay pussy free, i have to accept i'm not even a Man. But i love her so much. i literally put my life in her hands. Sex it's not all, don't you think. She told me she can't respect me if i accept to clean her Lovers or been fucked by her Lovers, but i did it because she told me. And she knows i always being subbmisive. i still beliving in love. i hope some day she will fully come back to me.

My favorite form of humiliation was generous gift I donated to a husband's birthday......a Polo shirt as follows: "1-800-BBC-CUCK"...mind you this was back in 2005....I think. Personally, I let the wife/girlfriend do the bulk of humiliation...I like working with the husband as ateam to do the dastardly deed.

I like to call up husbands to let them know what I’m doing with their wives.
My wife had a bull that did that to me. He would let me know that my wife has some snacks for me in her pussy and asshole. I shoved a butt plug in her ass so she wouldn't leak the cum out. Plus the smell on her face, lips and breath is my sweaty black asshole she had mouth on tonight. I'm training your wife to be a slut for black man dick white boy you should be thanking me for fucking your pretty young wife.

My experience is that they do it through your wife or girlfriend sometimes by explicit wishes but mostly by not explicit induction of degrading you as a cuck to enhance theit alphamale-status. The most fargoing that happened to me is that my girlfriend wanted me to have a vasectomy.

Back