How do black bulls feel about breeding?

To my dominant wife and I it’s a fantasy ,my wife does not want to have a baby, she doesn't want to go threw a pregnancy and we live a very kinky lifestyle my wife is dominant over me ,she lives with her black lover and I’m their sexual slave / house servant 4 days a week and 3 days a week my wife lends me to a gay black Master that’s usually on weekends when her and her real man like to go out, so she’s really not what you’d call a traditional mom type lol

Attachments

• 4A36CE6C-9888-414A-A2B6-2FC7E65FD632.jpeg
    4A36CE6C-9888-414A-A2B6-2FC7E65FD632.jpeg
    888 KB · Views: 271
Breeding is probably the ultimate fantasy for white cuck couples but are bulls really willing to give that gift and be hands off the raising of the baby and leave that to the cuck?
I have at least a dozen offspring with Asian , white , black , and Latin women. The Arab one had a miscarriage.
Wish I could find a stable Sub couple to breed and raise my last few with.

To my dominant wife and I it’s a fantasy ,my wife does not want to have a baby, she doesn't want to go threw a pregnancy and we live a very kinky lifestyle my wife is dominant over me ,she lives with her black lover and I’m their sexual slave / house servant 4 days a week and 3 days a week my wife lends me to a gay black Master that’s usually on weekends when her and her real man like to go out, so she’s really not what you’d call a traditional mom type lol
Dang she must really love serving her real man

I have at least a dozen offspring with Asian , white , black , and Latin women. The Arab one had a miscarriage.
Wish I could find a stable Sub couple to breed and raise my last few with.
My wife loved being inseminated by Black sperm in her unprotected, receptive white womb, and became the proud white mama to seven of the offspring from her Black alpha male boyfriends. I had no problem with supporting her and her interracial offspring. I got a lot of pleasure from watching Black balls fill my wife with millions of potent Black sperm cells. If she was still capable of bearing babies, she would have been thrilled to be bred by you and I would have been thrilled to watch while you knocked her up.

My wife loved being inseminated by Black sperm in her unprotected, receptive white womb, and became the proud white mama to seven of the offspring from her Black alpha male boyfriends. I had no problem with supporting her and her interracial offspring. I got a lot of pleasure from watching Black balls fill my wife with millions of potent Black sperm cells. If she was still capable of bearing babies, she would have been thrilled to be bred by you and I would have been thrilled to watch while you knocked her up.
You and your wife are true legends in the lifestyle. It would be an honor to mix DNa with her. I'm looking for a couple willing to give me a few more.

Breeding should not be asked by the white inferiors. I understand as a submissive species to the black Gods our deepest urges are to accelerate the extinction of the white sin as quick as possible through impregnation, but let's not forget vermin have no say in what needs to be done or when it needs to be done.
We have done this before in human history.
We bred out the Neanderthals but they live on inside of most Europeans.
Sometimes I wonder if the white man's destruction of water, earth , air, and natural life is the revenge of the caveman ?? Trying to blow everything up and return us all to the Stone Age to satisfy that little caveman inside and return it to the way he likes it.

We have done this before in human history.
We bred out the Neanderthals but they live on inside of most Europeans.
Sometimes I wonder if the white man's destruction of water, earth , air, and natural life is the revenge of the caveman ?? Trying to blow everything up and return us all to the Stone Age to satisfy that little caveman inside and return it to the way he likes it.
The devil's face is white. That is no secret. Salvation through Black Sacred Seed.

I would be happy with that
Most of us are willing in a good situation.
Also, the dominant F ather can only benefit in any upbringing. I personally benefited from having a cooler dominant D ad come around. This gave me more confidence and help to create a dominant man that does the same now..
I can't imagine only having the weak bf mum had as a ******* figure and not any from that ole school player that use to take me around in his nice Cadillac. Sad and sickening thinking about it.

I would be happy with that
Also, the dominant F ather can only benefit in any upbringing. I personally benefited from having a cooler dominant D ad come around. This gave me more confidence and help to create a dominant man that does the same now..
I can't imagine only having the weak bf mum had as a ******* figure and not any from that ole school player that use to take me around in his nice Cadillac. Sad and sickening thinking about it
Breeding is probably the ultimate fantasy for white cuck couples but are bulls really willing to give that gift and be hands off the raising of the baby and leave that to the cuck?
I can't imagine only having the weak bf mum had as a fath er figure and not any from that ole school player that use to take me around in his nice Cadillac. Sad and sickening thinking about it.

Back