How did you meet your bull/master? Twinks/sissies

I would love to hear your stories of how you met your black lover, and also maybe get advice on hooking up with black bulls who love sissy boys and twinks!

Any tricks & techniques would really help us boys who have that serious BBC craving 😩🙂❤️

Well I kind of got lucky I guess, my girls ex-boyfriend from high school is black and she had told me the story of homecoming night when they tried to have sex she was a virgin and she couldn't take him she said that he was way too big so she gave him a bj and he took her home and ended up breaking up with her, so every word 2 years later and already on our way into the lifestyle when he hit her up wanting to hang out and all went from there, and now it seems as if we can pretty much take our pick at any given time

On Craigslist when it was still around
Yep me too. Well, my Dom FWB.

He answered my post looking for a Dom. He was right about that. We’ve come to be very good friends too.

I have to call him every time I’m going to be within 250 miles of Austin and see if he needs me to come over.
I always thought that was a weird command because there’s NOWHERE within 250 miles of Austin I would ever go unless is was actually going to Austin. Luckily, I’m there 3-4 times a quarter. At least I was before Covid.

My gf was at an out of town work conference, the guy saw her, got her # from the work directory and started texting her. That's how she met her domm.

Yep me too. Well, my Dom FWB.

He answered my post looking for a Dom. He was right about that. We’ve come to be very good friends too.

I have to call him every time I’m going to be within 250 miles of Austin and see if he needs me to come over.
I always thought that was a weird command because there’s NOWHERE within 250 miles of Austin I would ever go unless is was actually going to Austin. Luckily, I’m there 3-4 times a quarter. At least I was before Covid.
so true - nothing within 250 of Austin - except maybe Fredricksburg which is nice for a short vacation

I met my first master in a swingers paper years ago. That lasted a few years. I was his on call cocksucker. The black master that I have now I met on squirt.org. He has a wonderful 8" uncut cock. He is thick. After a night with him and sucking him off 2 or 3 times my jaw is sore from opening so wide. It's a nice feeling knowing I made him cum so much and getting to swallow his cum.

Nice .wife got me into cuckolding 9 year ago. Best thing ever did.she had ex one night came home excused he had battled her pussy to bits he was huge almost 11inches why she ever split dont know.ended up with me tiny cockfound myself turned on next day rest history now we both addicted to cock .I love dressing up for a guy to pound me hard make his property

Back