How did you get wife to cuckold you? Share experiences please.

Over a period of time I told my wife I thought she deserved to have great sex. I’m almost ten years older than her and could never seem to satisfy her in bed.
After a while she started having sex with younger guys and at the urging of a girlfriend she went black. When I saw her get fucked by her bull the first time it was like seeing another woman I never knew. She was cumming and squirting while crying out with pleasure.
I knew that she made the right choice. My penis is half the size of his cock.
She has been black only for five years now and our marriage is great. We have a loving relationship and I no longer feel guilty about not getting the job done in between her legs.
1576557234486.jpeg

Well my wife and I were pretty playful in the sense of her being able to flirt and cocktease men. She would bend over with no panties and not wear a bra. So she gained a few older black friends who she liked to hang out with. They’d constantly hit on her and talk dirty to her. Then she come home and tell me and we would have great sex. I never told her exactly what I wanted her to do but she somehow just took the lead and did it on her own. She came home a few days ago and had me touch her pussy and it was super wet, like slippery wet! When I asked her what it was, she said cum, I knew it was all over. She had just got dropped off by her friend.. No more waiting and nerves of wanting to say it.. fucking her creampie is the most amazing feeling! I was falling out every few thrusts. She had been stretched out to where I felt I was insufficient but she let me cum and enjoyed what she could.
I still can’t get over it. While fucking her, she ask me if that’s what I wanted and that her pussy won’t be how it was for me before. She made me cum so much by how dirty she was talking to me. It’s like she had read my mind and I had feeling she would choose one of her friends.. she had already told me they were both hung, Now she can’t get enough of him. And I can’t wait til she comes home.

(Hubby). I was basically cucked last night. After the new bull blew his load all over her ass , she unexpectedly told me to clean it off her ass with my tounge (which I gladly did) . After that during round 2 she told him to fill her white married pussy up with his cum while I was under them doggie style. After he blew she made me clean her out and then clean off his BBC. Then after they were done I didn't get to release
fucking love it what a QUEEN you have there

Back