How did you feel

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
How did I feel the first time i watched a superior black guy’s much a larger black cock penetrating my wife’s tight white vagina giving her the sexual satisfaction that no white guy had done.
For myself it was the most sexually amazing experience I had ever experienced, seeing his wonderful black cock against my wife’s pink cunt fold’s watching as he slowly started penetrating and stretching her vaginal opening then hearing her gasping and moaning as his cock head started slowly penetrating her cunt deeper with every inward push just amazing, then seeing his penis fully buried and his balls hitting her bum as he started slowly pounding her harder with every inward thrust.

Last edited:
Very beautifully described you hot Englishman.

I felt—in no particular order—horror, blind terror and despair.

Penetration was executed in the missionary position. No condom was used.

It was like watching my marriage being destroyed in slow-motion before my very eyes. Time stood still and I was thrown into an utterly overwhelming panic. My wildly hammering heart was turning somersaults in my chest and ch oking me and my head was spinning like a top.

My gaze was riveted on the huge crowning cock-head unbearably slowly stretching the rim of my wife’s vagina to gossamer thinness as it appeared to replace my buddy’s slipping-back foreskin with an even silkier and cruelly more see-through membrane.

It all looked so perfectly right and natural and incredibly beautiful, but at the same time so horribly wrong.

I had tremblingly but nonetheless very deliberately guided my young buddy’s cock-head between my wife’s love-lips and my hand was still wrapped around the gristly cockshaft which I felt suddenly brace and grossly expand as penetration loomed then relentlessly proceeded.

My vision blurred and I wanted to command the whole terrifying process to stop, but no words would come from my hanging-open mouth.

My horror was allayed only when my buddy’s cock thrust itself balls-deep and completely disappeared into my wife, but the ghastly fear I felt at the moment of penetration hung over me until my buddy began thrusting in earnest.

My terror then magically turned into wonder and I placed my freed right hand on my buddy’s strongly clenching butt-cheeks and gave myself completely over to the incredible beauty of the mating I was witnessing.

Then I became aware that I had a bursting erection. From that moment on I simply went with the flow.
very nice description.

Thanks Mesk. I’m glad you like it.

On the back of that, here’s a poem I wrote a couple of weeks after the fateful mating.

By the time I penned it I had come to terms with some but my no means all of the self-inflicted trauma that arose from it.

Every time I read the poem brings it brings back a flood of vivid visual and intensely arousing but nevertheless still deeply traumatising memories of the paradoxically wankworthy drama, which is one of several reasons my wife believes I shouldn’t have written about it, even though she says that from her point of view I captured the overwhelmingly erotic impact of the fuck and it’s aftermath “perfectly”.

Anyhow, after literally hundreds of readings of it I know the poem off by heart, so to dump it as my wife is still urging me to would obviously not provide the relief she sees and says I need. So I just carry on frantically masturbating to it and the beautifully erotic real-life recollections it continues to engender.

Of course my masturbating to it hasn’t even slightly deconditioned me to the trauma of reading it, but has had a starkly opposite effect which I’ve learned to enjoy to my very hilt.

So there’s a definitely therapeutic upside to it that I believe has saved me from developing Voyeurs Post-Coital PTSD and the huge cost of the arguably ineffective therapy for that, which I’ve calculated vastly exceeds the cost of a year’s supply of Kleenex Tissues 😂

Their mating was the beginning of the end of a marriage that my beautiful wife—God bless her— had devotedly cultivated and cherished and ardently loved and still privately mourns for.

It’s all so desperately sad that to this day I have twinges of guilt about having introduced my young buddy to my wife in the sexually self-interested way that I did.

C’est La Vie
Thanks Mesk. I’m glad you like it.

On the back of that, here’s a poem I wrote a couple of weeks after the fateful mating.

By the time I penned it I had come to terms with some but my no means all of the self-inflicted trauma that arose from it.

Every time I read the poem brings it brings back a flood of vivid visual and intensely arousing but nevertheless still deeply traumatising memories of the paradoxically wankworthy drama, which is one of several reasons my wife believes I shouldn’t have written about it, even though she says that from her point of view I captured the overwhelmingly erotic impact of the fuck and it’s aftermath “perfectly”.

Anyhow, after literally hundreds of readings of it I know the poem off by heart, so to dump it as my wife is still urging me to would obviously not provide the relief she sees and says I need. So I just carry on frantically masturbating to it and the beautifully erotic real-life recollections it continues to engender.

Of course my masturbating to it hasn’t even slightly deconditioned me to the trauma of reading it, but has had a starkly opposite effect which I’ve learned to enjoy to my very hilt.

So there’s a definitely therapeutic upside to it that I believe has saved me from developing Voyeurs Post-Coital PTSD and the huge cost of the arguably ineffective therapy for that, which I’ve calculated vastly exceeds the cost of a year’s supply of Kleenex Tissues 😂

Their mating was the beginning of the end of a marriage that my beautiful wife—God bless her— had devotedly cultivated and cherished and ardently loved and still privately mourns for.

It’s all so desperately sad that to this day I have twinges of guilt about having introduced my young buddy to my wife in the sexually self-interested way that I did.

C’est La Vie
I'm very moved, I don't know what to say, I hope to see you overcome all the traumatic aspects of the "experience". yes, that's life.

I'm very moved, I don't know what to say, I hope to see you overcome all the traumatic aspects of the "experience". yes, that's life.
I don’t know what to say either. The poem said it all, and Time heals every healable wound whether it’s self inflicted or not.

It is. But one’s heart still bears the scars of those wounds of Love that only I have sustained, not my wife or her young lover.

Does that make me a hero, or an ardent masochist?
I don't think that makes you a masochist, but if, in the beginning, it was to please her, or if the idea came from her, you can consider yourself a hero. When you love a lot, you think about the happiness of the one you love, even if you know in advance that it will be at your own risk.

How did you feel the first time you watched a superior black guy’s much a larger black cock penetrating your wife’s tight white vagina giving her the sexual satisfaction that no white guy had done
For myself it was the most sexually amazing experience I had ever experienced, seeing his wonderful black cock against my wife’s pink cunt fold’s slowly stretching her vaginal opening hearing her gasping and moaning as his cock head slowly penetrating her deeper with every inward push just amazing
I had a gfriend that insisted I wear condoms and then she forgot to sign out of her email when she used my computer one time. I found lots of videos of her getting fucked by Black Men with NO CONDOM. I was hurt and hard at the same time.

Back